1.    #1  
    What is the next best thing to ZLauncher for moving applications to the sd card. I bought it but ZLauncher is way more sophisticated "complicated" than I want. Plus it's big too. I have Uninstall Manager and I just want to easily move apps back and forth from ram to sd card.
    Check out PowerRun. Simple & works great. Many on these threads user it.

LOL
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    check out powerun... it moves and runs apps from the card and that's about it.. very easy to use and smaller then zlauncher in the ram.
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
  4.    #4  
    I like the idea of using PowerRun. Seems like what I need. I'm also using Uninstall Manager and I wonder if I would have to move apps back to internal ram before it would be able to properly uninstall them. Anyone know?
    Quote Originally Posted by scsanden
    What is the next best thing to ZLauncher for moving applications to the sd card. I bought it but ZLauncher is way more sophisticated "complicated" than I want. Plus it's big too. I have Uninstall Manager and I just want to easily move apps back and forth from ram to sd card.
    Besides Powerrun, theres a similar Free application called Linkstart. I have both. Linkstart has a better interface but is slower than Powerrun.
    I'm not sure, but it seems to be that moving apps back and forth RAM and using Uninstall Manager may be a recipe for disaster. Uninstall Manager tracks applications when they are installed, but I am not sure if it will also keep track of them when you use a 3rd party utility to move them.

Your best bet is to settle on a list of apps you want to use, and install as many as you can to the card. I have a ton of apps and still have 12MB free. The going back and forth just invites corruption and problems. This is just my humble opinion.
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    FYI

Linkstart"lite" has a nag screen pop up after a few days that you can't (or at least I couldn't ) bypass unless you purchase Linkstart pro. I read the website and this caveat was not apparent (I was bit ticked off about this) .. so I just bite the bullet and got zlauncher. So far it works, a bit cluttered but I guess I can customize it later.
    What?
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    How does one install apps directly to the card and not have to install to memory then move to card?

Luis