Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    413 Global Posts
    When I capture a screen with snap, I can't view the picture. Is this because of the colors or am I the only one with this problem?

thx dean
    You might also try PDAReach, from June Fabrics. It does a TON more than just capturing the screen, but it does that well.

www.junefabrics.com

It actually creates a bitmap image of the entire 650 (or whatever skin you want) with the live device screen at the time you select 'capture screen'. Very nice.
    Where is the PALM/Programs/Snap file located? I copied Snap to the card and I've looked on the card but I don't see it.

Thanks
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom
    Where is the PALM/Programs/Snap file located? I copied Snap to the card and I've looked on the card but I don't see it.

Thanks
    i dont have snap on my card, but the above folder is on the card.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Nevermind, thanks Lupe and Felipe, I finally went back into FileZ after coping the file 1st to the card, I found it but I also found the file I had not located before.

Thanks again Lupe!
    Last edited by GeekyMom; 07/25/2005 at 09:01 PM.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Okay, I just found this thread searching Snap as I couldn't figure out how to view the photos. I found them on my card with fileZ and successfully sent them to myself but can't view them otherwise.

Two questions. Is there a way to move them to the phone so I can hotsync them (mailing them cost each time)? And, is there a way to delete them from the card as it's not letting me delete from the card? Okay, a third question. Anyway just to have them saved on the phone in the first place so I can hotsync and delete? Actually, I just realized sending them with Versamail is free, but I would still like to delete them when I'm done.
  7.    #27  
    i use doc2go to view them. you can del them with filez or doc2 go.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Thank you, I'm using fileZ, worked good.
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    Another option is HRCaptDA. It's free, simple and user-friendly. Since it's a DA, you need a DA launcher to run it (I use McPhling), but IMHO, if you're not using DAs, you're missing out.
    ... Als sie mich holten, gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.
    ... Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemöller

Clie T615C + Nokia 6360 (SunCom) --> Treo 650 (Sprint) --> Treo 755p (Sprint) + BlackBerry 7130e (VZW)
    Palm (aka Plantronics) Ultralight Wireless headset
    Helix Holster
    Tried snap... works well with most screens. Doesn't seem to be able to capture the active call screen though... pressing the power button will just hang up the call.

Anyway, does anyone know what Hard Key 5 and Hard Key 6 are? I've tried to assigned the "snap key" to these choices, but could figure out which buttons they actually are...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12