1.    #1  
    I was just wondering if anyone knew of a way to have my Visor access the internet through the serial cradle hooked to my PC. I'd eventually like to buy a SprintPCS phone and use the Mark/Space cable (if it works) to get wireless access, but before I do that, I thought that this would be a nice (and free) way to see what it's like. I want to try out Proxiweb and some of the email programs with a live connection. Can anyone help?

~CYMagic
    I really don't think that with the stock cradle, you will be able to do that. I got my external GPS to work with my Visor, but it required completely hacking up my cradle and rewiring the connector. The pinout for the cable is published on the Handspring site, so if you understand it you should be able to make it work.
    There is some software out there for hooking your "palm" up to your PC using PPP. Just go to Tucows.com PDA section. It's under there somewhere.

OEP
    Yes, it's been done. Check out the thread: "RS232 to cellphone connection."
  5.    #5  
    I made more sense in another post. What I want to do is make a PPP connection to my computer through the serial cradle. I've found a program now, but each time I try to connect, it claims that the serial port is in use. More details are in my other post.

~CYMagic