1.    #1  
    I didn't see this posted yet, so FYI: Mapopolis has released a 2.3 version that has the Treo 650 patch (previously available through their support group).
    Well, the patch was just a display patch...2.3 also seems to have the fix for the 5-way controller.

This rocks, since I will be taking my first business trip to New Jersey soon! Woot!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by JakiChan
    Well, the patch was just a display patch...2.3 also seems to have the fix for the 5-way controller.

This rocks, since I will be taking my first business trip to New Jersey soon! Woot!
    Well, sort of. The 5-way still doesn't work everywhere you'd want it to, but they did improve it. I didn't notice that, thanks.
    BUT, they've just released their Navcards (GPS navigation for the entire US on an SD card) but it specifically does not support the Treo 650.

ChickenHawk
    Just outta curiosity, has anyone here used Filez to mod the creators for Mapopolis? Mapopolis has a different creator than it's databases, so I changed the creator of the app itself to match the databases so that ZLauncher would move them all to card. I did that to MapopolisVoice as well.

One thing I noticed is that launching takes a sec, obviously, to copy the voice DB from the card, but when I exit it doesn't copy it back since nothing has changed (I assume). I'll have to see how annoying this is...do I wanna give up the "RAM" space (built-in flash or whatever you call it) to keep the launch time down or can I live with it?