1.    #1  
    Good day,
    I have Callfilter 1.2 installed in my T600. I always, by accident, hit my SD Card and it will Pop Out. And when this happens, Callfilter create a new Volume Name (02, 03, 04) It keeps adding 1 to the Volume Name. From there, I have to redirect Callfilter to the 01 SD Card (until it pop's out again). I find it very time consuming. I have only 1 PNY ScanDisk card 256MB. I'm I the only one with this SD Card popping out ?
    Louis
    No this happens to us all. It's been reported to the developer. he told me that he would work on a fix, back when callfilter 1.1 was released. I guess he changed his mine. Or maybe you could ask Tekara to ask him to fix it. They seem to be the only one who can get a response out of the developer.
  3.    #3  
    Thank you for the information.
    Louis
    The temp solution to this is to assign a name to the SD Card. it should work.

If not, do a Soft Reset and the correct ring tone will be picked up.
    Chai
  5.    #5  
    cqquay, Please tell me how to assign a name to my SD card ?
    Thanks.
    Louis
    Yeah, it's something I harass rob about every now and then, right now rob is focused on porting callfilter over to the 650. But since I put up with the same problem, I want it fixed as well.

To reset the card back to 01 you just need to perform a soft reset, either with the pin or there's a few other apps around that will let you just press a button.

Some folks have said that cardkeeper does a pretty good job of controlling the SDcard.

I've filed my sdcard down so I don't have popout issues very often, I would only suggest you do this if your willing to accept messing your card up.

Oh, one last idea is that if you only have a couple ringers you can use ramdisk to create a virtual sdcard on your treo for your ringtones, as callfilter will recognize it.

Assigning a name doesn't change the volume number it's given unfortunately and since callfilter recognives the card by it's volume number the name is meaningless to the software.
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous

Goto card Info and use the rename card.

I am sure this works. I do not need to reassign the ringtone after the card is re-inserted. The worst case is to do a soft reset.
    Chai
  8.    #8  
    thank you for the details.
    louis
    hope it works for you. I was using the trial version and has dropped since 650 doesn't support CallFilter.
    Chai