Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1.    #1  
    Hey guys..I just wanted to start a thread for those of us looking for a 1 gigabyte SD card .. I searched and heard about the ULTRA II series..but I can only find it in 512mb flavor...

    Whats your opinion of the best card...and where can you buy it for a good price?

    THANKS!
  2. #2  
    1gb ATP 60x
    1 | 2
  3. #3  
    1GB Sandisk Extreme III. 20mb/sec, 133X for $114 at Adorama.com.

    I feel the need, I feel the need for speed...
  4. #4  
    ^the Extreme III speeds are not attainable on the treo 650 but on a card reader yeah...however according to Sandisk, their readers cannot handle the Extreme III series...thats what i was told in an email
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by MFizzel
    1gb ATP 60x
    only $82 shipped from onsale.com
    1 | 2
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    ^the Extreme III speeds are not attainable on the treo 650 but on a card reader yeah...however according to Sandisk, their readers cannot handle the Extreme III series...thats what i was told in an email
    Probably. But its like driving a Lamborghini. There probably arent many roads in this country where you can truly experience the max speed, but it sure feels good to know its there....
  7. aldamon's Avatar
    Posts
    650 Posts
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by ZBoater
    Probably. But its like driving a Lamborghini. There probably arent many roads in this country where you can truly experience the max speed, but it sure feels good to know its there....
    I'd feel better knowing the $32 difference is still in my bank account. The ATP is a better value.
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by aldamon
    I'd feel better knowing the $32 difference is still in my bank account. The ATP is a better value.
    I understand. However, most people spend $400-600 on the phone. another $100-$500 or so in software and accessories, and if you put a LOT of files on the card, double the speed for $32 is really not really going to break the bank. If it is, then by all means. However, every time I do a card backup with BackupBuddyVFS, the Extreme card puts a smile on my face worth at LEAST $40...

Posting Permissions