1.    #1  
    I just got my 650 from cingular.. It comes with a boat load of software.. I do not want to be loaded up with time bombed software..

what is full use and what is demo??

I am interested in the Documents to go.. I do not need to edit documents but reading would be great... Is this the full version?
    I use Sprint, so I'm not sure what sw is different. The Docs to Go should be the full version.
    GREAT place for THIS question...I got Docs 2 go...then I noticed that it said there was an update available...and it wants my Registration key, which I can find under about Docs to go on the palm & WinXP, but it also wants an ACTIVATION Key? WTheck?

anyone else get it to update w/o this jack?

GREAT QUESTION OP!
    you get it by registering(free) the software
    I got the reg. email w/ a reg. key... which they told me was a general purpose number that can not be used to obtain an Activation Key.

so now I'm confused...and their registration process is circular...flippin' retarded...dangit.

any more ideas?

tia.
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    you get it by registering(free) the software
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanner
    GREAT place for THIS question...I got Docs 2 go...then I noticed that it said there was an update available...and it wants my Registration key, which I can find under about Docs to go on the palm & WinXP, but it also wants an ACTIVATION Key? WTheck?

anyone else get it to update w/o this jack?

GREAT QUESTION OP!
    Looks to me like the Documents to Go is the full version. I did not have to load it from the CD as it was already on the phone.. It has full editing capabilities also...

Although the registration and activation portion is empty..It does not lead me to believe it is a timed demo....

Will I need to Register and activate ?