1.    #1  
    Has this issue been identified and/or resolved as yet? Any suggestions?

L
    Lee Ladisky
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeladisky
    Has this issue been identified and/or resolved as yet? Any suggestions?

L
    There have been many discussion on this subject. I don't think there is ONE issue - resetting after hotsyncing most likely has to do with a bad conduit or corrupt file/database being synchronized. You have to methodically search for the cause by starting from scratch and syncing just your PIM data. If it resets after THAT, then you most likely have a bad PIM database or conduit. If it works, then you need to install applictions that install conduits (Versamail, DocsToGo, Acrobat Reader, etc.) one at a atime until you find the offending one.
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    Mine has been resetting after every hotsync, since I tried this it hasn't happened again.
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=71964
    Tried the DBscan and it found 36 problems in the date book, but my 650 is still resetting at the end of a sync. Still looking for the answer.
    Visor Deluxe (Ice), Platinum (Black), Prism w/ Visor Fone, treo 270, treo 600, Unlocked GSM Pa1mOne branded treo 650, Palm branded Unlocked treo 680 (graphite), UBiQUiO 503g, & now HTC TyTNII TMO
    I had post-Hotsync reset issues after futzing around with Docs 2 Go Treo-to-PC syncing - could never fix it manually, so I did the old hard-reset-start-over thing...
    ouch. I am almost reserved to the thought of living with the situation, at least for now. Kinda like a real hot girl with ugly feet. ;-)
    Visor Deluxe (Ice), Platinum (Black), Prism w/ Visor Fone, treo 270, treo 600, Unlocked GSM Pa1mOne branded treo 650, Palm branded Unlocked treo 680 (graphite), UBiQUiO 503g, & now HTC TyTNII TMO
    Well, I deleted Launcher X and Butler, and guess what, no more resets after syncing. Good bye Launcher X and Butler. It worked for me