1.    #1  
    I installed the "free" Express Weather that came with the Treo, and then promptly removed it. Why waste RAM? I mean, what is it providing that a few web shorcuts can't get you??
    I never even looked at that app. I agree, any number of websites can give you the same information. I also installed TreoAlarm (172kb) since it'll automate the weather and fetches updates very quickly.
    I deleted TreoAlarm because I couldn't get it toturn off without a tap... no keyboard or d-pad would do it....

Tom
    Quote Originally Posted by VetPsychWars
    I deleted TreoAlarm because I couldn't get it toturn off without a tap... no keyboard or d-pad would do it....

Tom

the latest release fixes that problem!
    Too late, already paid for Bob's Alarm.

Tom
    Does Bob's Alarm or TreoAlarm still provide an audible alarm if my phone is set to silent via the switch on the top of the phone?

I noticed the default Palm alarm doesn't provide an audible sound when I've set it to silent (extremely dumb).
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Unlocked GSM Treo 650 | T-Mobile
    Received: 2/10/2005
    Bob's Alarm has settings that imply yes... since I have no reason to find out, I haven't tried it.

Tom
    Global Posts
    598 Global Posts
    The Express software can be run from an SD card. The only thing that needs to be in RAM is the main app, the portal.
    I've run Express, main app and channels, all from the SD card...works just fine. However, the monthly/yearly dues are a little steep.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    I use www.wunderground.com for weather - its awesome and I paid the $5 for a year without ads. Looks great on the Treo (mobile.wunderground.com) as well as on my laptop.
  11. DDD
    Agendus 9.0 and on has added a weather ap that's not too bad into its program.
    I am using for the free year then I will get rid of it. It is nice to have a one step weather report! SInce I do alot of driving its nice I really want to get a traffic report app!
    Quote Originally Posted by xxpinballxx
    I am using for the free year then I will get rid of it. It is nice to have a one step weather report! SInce I do alot of driving its nice I really want to get a traffic report app!
    Are you referring to Express? I only got a free month. I love Express. All of it. I just don't like paying $60+ a year for it. I bought Maps/411 for a year though..excellent stuff.

Bek
    You only get the complete set up for a month but the weather is for a year. At least mine was. I think the whole program is useful but I probably won't renew it all.