Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Just a quick question. Does anyone know if the is a channel listing of the Sirius Radio Channels made for the Palm. I have a Sirius but can never remember all the different channels and will it would be much easier to have them on my Treo than to carry around a paper with the listings. I know I could just make a list in the Memo Pad but I would like to have the icons which would make it easier to spot.
    I downloaded the pdf from Sirius.com and can view it on the included pdf reader. Not elegant, but viewable...
    My homemade solution (XM channel list): I created a Power Point presentation with logos captured alongside channel names and numbers. I then moved it onto the Treo with Docs to Go. Works perfectly. Each slide of the PPT has a different catagory of channel (music, news, etc.), with page 1 being favorites. I tried to do it in Word first but DataViz would not import the logos in Docs to Go. One other bit of advice - create the list first, then add the logos since they are free floating and you'll want to align them all as the last step.
    If you have MobileDB from Handmark, there is a Sirius channel listing at www.memoware.com. There is also an XM listing available.
    Zane
    i didn't realize you could get satelite radio for the treo. Can you tell me what i need to do to get it and how to use it?
    There is a thread or two talking about how to get Sirius or XM on a Treo, but I don't think it is really possible. Do a search on XM.
    Zane