Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    The new i-volution T66 case looks so pretty! Not sure what you think, but Vaja definitely wins my heart.

With this flip-down design, I wouldn't look as awkward on the phone like with the classic case that flips up.

Whereabouts is the microphone? With this design, do you think you will be able talk to on the phone without opening the flip?

http://www1.vajacases.com/images/sma.../treo_650.html
    Wow, a new Vaja case for the 650! It's a beauty!

Thanks for the link, Axolotl!

tanster
    Treo 650 on Sprint, as of 11/18/04!
    To transfer data from your current Palm device to the Treo 650, click here.
    To see my Treo 650 pics, click here.
    wow that is sick man finally an ivolution case which protects with a flap

heheh my vaja ivolution case should be here tomorrow..ordered on the 2nd, shipped on the 14th
    I actually REALLY like this one... If it didnt cost $130 I'd bite... lol

So for now I am happy with my SENA!

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    An awesome case, to be sure, but Vaja has moved from crazy ($105) to insane ($130)!
    more leather...but ill tell you what...if i see more pics...um hmm it might not be a bad investment

EDIT: Yup i knew i forgot something http://www1.vajacases.com/Vaja/catal...$file/main.jpg
    Nice, but not three times as nice to spend three times as much as I did on my Sena flip-down case. I wonder how many T65 i-volution (the no-cover version) are pissed now that the T66 is out.

If I had my way, Vaja would have introduced a magnetic flip-down version of their classic 650 design. Instead, I predict the i-volution flip cover is their final 650 design.
    If I were purchasing now, I'd still by the T65 case. I carry mine in my pocket (jeans or suit jacket) and do not need the screen/keyboard protection given the bulk the screen cover adds. I've owned Palms since the 3Com Pilot 1000 and have never broken a screen. I figure the T65 is perfect for me and I have insurance to cover any breakage.
  9. cec
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Darn. Very cool design. Now I gotta have one. You guys are costing me a fortune.

One question is the flap long enough so it can be folded behind the phone and isn't dangling on one's neck and shoulders?
    Last edited by cec; 02/16/2005 at 07:50 AM.
    Would love to see some user pics before i take the plunge...
    That one is tempting............
    But , I will use that money to buy T 700.
    Who is with me?..
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY
    If I were purchasing now, I'd still by the T65 case. I carry mine in my pocket (jeans or suit jacket) and do not need the screen/keyboard protection given the bulk the screen cover adds. I've owned Palms since the 3Com Pilot 1000 and have never broken a screen. I figure the T65 is perfect for me and I have insurance to cover any breakage.
    I agree....getting ready to place a T65 order now...the T66 looks WAY too bulky for me. I'd actually consider it, if the flap was removable, and it could "become" a T65....(I'm primarily a pocket user as well) not sure why Vaja doesn't make their cases more adaptable (like Krussell).... I'll hang on to my Krussell classic for my "beater" case to protect it when I get dirty, going to Home Depot, etc....
    Last edited by gaurora; 02/16/2005 at 01:10 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by gaurora
    I'd actually consider it, if the flap was removable, and it could "become" a T66
    I couldn't agree more. If you could detach that flap when you were in "pocket" or "phone" mode and leave the flap on when you're in "travel" mode, I'd be all over it.
    i have to admit though...the fact that they can do...and has a magnetic closure is great. but yeah not for me but very pretty
    Couldn't agree more.
    i cant wait to get my t65 case...i hope it looks nice as i had an image lasered into the leather
    Care to share the image?
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast