Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Hi, yes..this this my first I-Volution case. The only other case I own is a Vaja case for my Ipod.
    any chance you can take a pic of the bottom of the phone. i'm wondering how easy it is to sync whe the lid open. I have about two weeks before getting mine. Can't wait!
    The build from your pics does seem a little disappointing though. It was interesting to find that they covered up the LED indicator. I just noticed it on their site. It doesn't seem to be done very cleanly.
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    The LED is covered with an opaque material so it actually make the LED clearer but not blinding when it blinks. I have a T66 as well and love it!
    The Doctor is IN!
    Gadget: Rogers Treo 680 (unlocked) GSM
    Cases: Still deciding
    oh okay...cause in all honesty from the way it looks from your pictures and from what my T65, it really looks little minimal bulk addition...man hurry vaja and ship my T66
    Man, I ordered mine on the 1st of March and still have not gotten even a shipping notification.....sigh, guess it is time to email them and see whats up....Yes, I realize that the website says that the 25 days is an estimate and that it may be longer (or shorter, not)....
    for my T65 it took at most 14 days...i ordered mine on the 6th and i emailed them yesterday and i got a response back today saying its still under construction
    This pic shows the bottom of the phone.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Hi hofo, I know the feeling. It took a full 32 days for me to get mine! On a side note, my Ipod case from Vaja seems very well done compared to my 650. Maybe they messed up my phone case..lol..
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Got my Vaja 65 today... wooty wooooot! I'm loving it... hope you all do too For some odd reason, the rest of the pics wouldn't upload... keep getting an alert "this document contains no data" ? Oh well, hope to add later. The quality is unsurpassed!! **sniffs** Ahhhh, gotta love the smell of fresh leather.
    Last edited by TreoBoss; 03/30/2005 at 11:39 PM.
    how long did yours take to ship?
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    ordered on Feb, 28... got it today March 30. I almost lost the excitement feeling it took so looooong. But that quickly changed.
    also ordered on 28th march but vaja says it'll ship next week. earliest. Just being patient. I also live in Brunei meaning it'll take even longer. 2 weeks to go.
    TreoBoss, any chance you can try post pics of the front of the case? or any Macro (Super close up) shots?

pavementfrog, tnx for the pic.
    i wish i had a proper camera to show you what my T65 looks like and my T66....meaning i had a nice logo laser engraved into the laser...its soooo nice
    hofo, if you do get hold of a digicam, it'd be great to see those T65 pics. What color is your T65 btw? somehow, it seems like the T65's look like they have a better build than the T66's. The cases definitely look much finer on their website.
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cookie319
    also ordered on 28th march but vaja says it'll ship next week. earliest. Just being patient. I also live in Brunei meaning it'll take even longer. 2 weeks to go.
    TreoBoss, any chance you can try post pics of the front of the case? or any Macro (Super close up) shots?

pavementfrog, tnx for the pic.
    Cookie, I did take front view pics. However, I kept getting "the document contains no data" message when attempting to upload. I will retake the front view pics when I get home from work. The build quality and craftsmanship which went into the case is fantastic. I personally am not too fond of the T66 design. The flap makes me sick to my stomach...lol. Also the T65 while it does have an "open" face design, It seems like it still provides maximum protection because of the strategically placed padding. I'm soooo satisfied with the vaja product, I'm thinking of getting my Ipod and Sony PSP done .
    Last edited by TreoBoss; 03/31/2005 at 10:27 AM.
    sweet. looking forward to seeing those pics. I'm just looking at the pics now to tide me over as I wait for mine to arrive. Sure is taking a LOOOONG time. I think the laser engrave is causing the extra delay. A logo would've been totally awesome, but guessing that'll take even longer.

I was debating between the 65 and 66 for a long time. In the end, i decided to go for 66 because I thought it looked quite futuristic. Also, I'd rather not have the open face when I have it clipped to my belt coz I'm afraid I'll bump into things. I'm getting a backup silicone case for days when I want it as thin as possible.

Anyway, from the pics, it seems like the T65's are of better quality for some reason. The edges of the case seem to line up more straight. I think color has a big impact. Black really brings out the classiness of leather. I went with Latte front and Barn Red back. Seeing the the colors come out more vibrant than expected, I hope I don't get too disappointed.
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cookie319
    sweet. looking forward to seeing those pics. I'm just looking at the pics now to tide me over as I wait for mine to arrive. Sure is taking a LOOOONG time. I think the laser engrave is causing the extra delay. A logo would've been totally awesome, but guessing that'll take even longer.

I was debating between the 65 and 66 for a long time. In the end, i decided to go for 66 because I thought it looked quite futuristic. Also, I'd rather not have the open face when I have it clipped to my belt coz I'm afraid I'll bump into things. I'm getting a backup silicone case for days when I want it as thin as possible.

Anyway, from the pics, it seems like the T65's are of better quality for some reason. The edges of the case seem to line up more straight. I think color has a big impact. Black really brings out the classiness of leather. I went with Latte front and Barn Red back. Seeing the the colors come out more vibrant than expected, I hope I don't get too disappointed.
    The only thing about the bright colors are the fact that they tend to tarnish very easy. I just noticed a lil nick on mine, (probably brushed up on something).
    see cookie i dont have a digi cam LOL

mine is caterina black

i do have however my treo 650 cam, i took these pictures two months ago...they are horrible i know so dont say anything LOL but this is the best i can do now
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...022705_003.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...022705_004.jpg

my T66 will be solid ruby wine red...looks nicer than the barn red...and it was improtant that i only choose dark colours...and that is pretty dark

ruby wine red:
    http://www1.vajacases.com/vaja/catal...cruby-wine.jpg

barn red:
    http://www1.vajacases.com/vaja/catal.../cbarn-red.jpg

and the file attached is what was engraved on my T65 and soon be T66 (no colour of course but it looks awesome!!)
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456