Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Is your screen name a tribute to the Mexican aquatic salamander or Dune?

Inquiring minds want to know!
    I've heard that polar bear steaks are tough, but maybe if you marinated them in beer they'd turn out all right.
    Axolotl......sorry.....it's been a long day.
    I've heard that polar bear steaks are tough, but maybe if you marinated them in beer they'd turn out all right.
    Guys, pics would be much appreciated
    Treo 680 Graphite, Unlocked GSM (FW: MW01.50 | SW: TREO680-1.04-ROW | HW: A)
    hi guys, stumbled on this forum and found the discussion interesting. In fact, I just recieved my Vaja I-volution case for my Treo 650. No doubt, it is a good case, but workmanship isn't that great. 1) the curve area around the back for the camera lens is not a perfect curve, and kind of crooked. 2) the magnets hidden behind the leather is pretty obvious in a protruding manner, they could have used a thinner magnet? 3) At the bottom of the flip cover when the magnets are, the leather has to be folded, causing unsightly creases. I checked with Vaja, they said that it will always be the case, in order to strengthen the bottom end, and to secure the magnets.

All in all, a nice looking case that could have been better with improved workmanship. Quality in finishing up the product for this model just isn't there yet.
    Pics?
    I don't have any pictures of it in use, though, I can add this insight:

With the swivel clip and being a little out from my hip, I can comfortably sit with it on. I can easily unclip it from the clip while sitting or standing, while leaving the clip part on my belt. I was using the iPod case for a while, and I had to remove it in order to sit.

I have two complaints:
    1) They have discontinued one of my colors (Cedar Green). So much for matching accessories down the road.
    2) Can't get a headphone case out of the same kind of leather that the T66 is made from.
    Hope it works...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    here you go...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Those pictures make me get a bit teary eyed! I want one! Do you think it is too bulky?

What is the orange tint on your screen and keys in picture 3?
    Man i cant wait to get mine...im getting antsy...i dunno why but i have a habit to push keys knowlingly on my treo 650 more than my 600 and well even with keyguard that can cause some trouble
    Is it weird talking on the phone with that flap hanging or can you talk with the flap up?
    Finally pics of the T66 (((mua)))!!! Thank you kindly. I recognize the back color as the dark blue, but what blue is the front?
    I wish the flap was detachable.

Then it would be a T-65 for "normal" use hanging off the belt and T-66 with the flap attached for occasions when the phone needed protection (rain, putting in a briefcase or purse, pocket with keys etc).
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Quote Originally Posted by pavement frog
    Hope it works...
    Thanks for the pics buddy!
    Hi guys,
    to answer the questions:

1)I know it looks bulky, especially with the "flip lid", and pretty thick leather, it does bulk up the phone quite a bit, but it adds protection. For me, I don't mind the extra bulk.
    2) The orange tint u see in pic 3 is merely a reflection of the lights in the room. I have yellow lights..lol
    3) I don't think it is wierd talking with the flap hanging, and I doubt it will work talking with the flap closed..lol.I am used to flip or clamshell phones.
    4) The color for the front of the phone is Caterina light-sky.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast