Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    I ordered the T66. Can't wait to get it. I usually put my Treo in my Doctor's bag or lab coat anyway, so don't care if it is just a tad bulkier than the T65. I just like to make sure my screen is protected.
    ive already contacted vaja in regards to my T65...and well the additional size is little close to nothing...so thus i think that will be a better choice for me...of course i will have a boxwave screen protector on it as well...but i keep my phone in pocket alone with sharp ponty things...
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    I have always used a screen protector with all my PDAs/phones, and the Treo 650 is no exception. I have a boxwave crystal clear protector on it now and will do so even with the T66 case. I just like the coolness of the T66. My collegues always drop their jaws whenever I whip up my gadget to look up medical info for them. Heh, I am known as DrGadget.
  4. cec
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Couldn't resist. I ordered mine last week - black and light grey. I will post my impressions when it arrives. It will be a little bulkier than other leather cases (like the T65) but it does provide a little extra protection against inevitable trips from the pocket to the pavement.
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    Cool! Let me know what you think of the case. Mine is red and black.
    The Doctor is IN!
    Gadget: Rogers Treo 680 (unlocked) GSM
    Cases: Still deciding
    Looking forward to the pics!

It would be great if Vaja could design a screen cover for the T65, just like the one on the T66; one that we could snap on and off. Perhaps it could grip the Treo in T65 on the sides... That would be cool and I'd buy one immediately. Is this possible, Vaja???
    Hm..I would pick this combo: http://www1.vajacases.com/vaja/catalogo.nsf/htmlmedia/apa102i_comb/$file/cbrownie_black.jpg

Does anyone have any pictures of the T66 with the clip installed? I'm wondering how far the clip holds the Treo away from your body. It seems that most case manufacturers have the phone too far from your side, which would put the Treo at risk for catching on things. I'm considering purchasing the T66 and designed my own belt clip to work with the metal stud that is on the case.
    I am soooo sneakin one of these on the credit card when my wife isn't looking.....just biding my time, waiting for the right moment!....
    my t65 was just delivered to me in Ottawa...before i order my T66 i am going to check out the quality of the custom logo that i had engraved on it
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    Ah, the Hofo is considering a T66 as well. Hey man, please show some pics of your T65 with the logo!
    The Doctor is IN!
    oh of course i will...however at present i am in montreal back home (just got my wisdom teeth pulled today...oh yay)...but the case was delivered to me in ottawa...and well i wont be returning to ottawa till sunday february 27th at the latest...
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    Wisdom tooth-ouch! At least you have a Vaja case to comfort you this weekend. Heheh. But do post pics once available.
    The Doctor is IN!
    I bought and still prefer T65. A TreoCentral Screen protector is enough, and I wanted clear access to all buttons and screen.

Basically, the T65 provides some protection from a fall, and allows me to carry the Treo on my belt.

Aloke
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    That is true. But then, I usually throw my Treo in my M.D. bag with my other stuff so I needed extra screen protection from my instruments, hence the T66. But, I agree, the T65 and T66 will probably offer similar type of protection in case of a fall.
    The Doctor is IN!
    I just got my t65 and a custom wallet today and am frankly more than a little dissappointed. The t65 arrived in a simple box, in a fedex padded letter pack, and was not even enclosed in plastic bag or anything. The front color is a light one and was badly marred by movement in the box during shipment. What's more, the marring exposed a bluish under color. All of this right out of the box. Also, I ordered the wallet personalized, and it was not. I'm expecting Vaja to do the right thing and replace them and have no reason to believe they won't, but I'm also worried about the overall durability of this case (aesthetics-wise). Will post how Vaja responds.
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    my t65 was just delivered to me in Ottawa...before i order my T66 i am going to check out the quality of the custom logo that i had engraved on it

2 expensive cases...
    You just love them everywhere, including your head and hand.
    Quote Originally Posted by DocGo
    That is true. But then, I usually throw my Treo in my M.D. bag with my other stuff so I needed extra screen protection from my instruments, hence the T66. But, I agree, the T65 and T66 will probably offer similar type of protection in case of a fall.
    I am in scrubs all the time and keep it in the top pocket , with a cheapo Krussell case , but definitely is protected from all sides. The fomites are left on the case. My Treo remains germ free to a large extent.
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    hofo mofo did you get your case>? i got mine monday, does your cut out for the led match up perfect? mine is off some and what about the front lip, mine butts up to the space bar, but turn it over and there is some overhang, like it needs to go up on the unit more, but if it did it would hit the space bar button,. im wondering if your is like that.
    mt
    Awww mtreosexual are you jealous there there muffin http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...les/muffin.gif

mtgmt i wish i could answer you at present...but as i said i am back home in montreal and my case was delivered to me in ottawa...i wont be back there till the 27th of february...sorry about this
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast