Hi

I've had my Treo 650 for only a few hours, and I have installed Chatter. I've been very impressed so far.

I maintain my own IMAP server at home. I have a fetchmail demon that collects mail from my various POP accounts, and a series of sieve scripts that put the mail into the right folders (eg Inbox.Friends.Jack Inbox.Friends.Jill Inbox.Computers.Treo etc) and which filters out most of the spam.

My question is this: do I need to "add" each mailbox to Chatter individually? I'd really like to be able to add the whole of my Inbox.Friends folder (and all the subfolders) without having to configure each individually. Is there a way to select a folder and all its subfolders to be added, and to create settings for all the folders in one go?

Once folders are added, I'd also like to be able to change settiings for a group of folders at a time - eg turn them all to "offline" or change the qsync minutes setting - without having to edit each individually.

One option might be to have an option for mailboxes to be able to inherit the default settings of the account unless they are overridden for that mailbox.

Assuming this is not possible in the current version (I did RTFM and didn't find anything like this), could this be a feature request for a future release?

Many thanks for a fine product.

Owen