1.    #1  
    okaynow
    Last edited by Shag; 02/15/2005 at 11:00 PM. Reason: okaynow
    Hi Shag,

You can try Aileron mail by Corsoft Corporation.

This should solve your issue. For more details on Aileron mail visit www.corsoft.com

Thanks

James
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by James2004
    Hi Shag,

You can try Aileron mail by Corsoft Corporation.

This should solve your issue. For more details on Aileron mail visit www.corsoft.com

Thanks

James
    Does it have "Push" email for personal email accounts? I'm not on a corporate exchange system and I could not tell from their website whether it offered Push functionality for personal accoutns.

I liked everything about Chatter except for the fact that my Treo kept crashing. Which is obviously a pretty big deal.
    Shag-
    I have tried everything and Chatter has worked fantastically for me. Go to the developer forums (on this board). Marc Blank, Chatter's creator, provides literally the best product support I have ever seen. He spent an evening with me IMming back and forth trying to figure out a problem I was having. He will help you get Chatter running properly!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm III --> Palm V --> Visor Prism -->Palm VII --> Kyocera 6035 --> Kyocera 7135 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p -->Centro
    Shag - Something's obviously very wrong, and these things are almost always easy to fix. Can you contact me at chatteremail@imap.cc and I'll get you up and running?

Marc
    Yes it also happend to me, plus the battery drained quickly & I really needed for my AOL. Hopefully next time....Great work Marc.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter