1.    #1  
    Has anyone had any problems with the screen on the Treo 600 coming loose. By coming loose, I mean when I use the stylus on the screen, it goes down and creates a gap around the edge of screen and the phone body. It is about 1/32 of an inch, and is on the top and sides of the screen. The bottom doesn't have that problem. Just curious if I am the only one having this issue. The phone is only a month old, brand new from Tmobile.

Mine is about 8 months old. I have not noticed any issue like you described. I did read a thread where someone had an issue with the 'gasket' starting to protrude out from under the top but I haven't read anything else. If you have time, maybe take it into the store and have them look at it (maybe you can have them make a note on your account so that it doesnt get worse??)
  3.    #3  
    I don't see a gasket around the edge. I did go into a store and looked at the display model. It didn't have the gaps. So I called customer service and they are sending me a replacement phone. Just curious if this was an exception or the norm for these phones.