1.    #1  
    As with many others, I placed my order on 02/02/2005 at 7am. Hoping that I would get my Treo within a week. I spent the days checking my status (backordered). Hoping and praying for units to come in. Then I start seeing people posting pictures of the units they just got. I check again and it says Carrier Credit Check... I think wow mine should come soon too. Well I spent another week checking and low and behold it still says Carrier Credit Check. So finally I call in today and the guy says; oh alot of people have been stuck on carrier credit check. Ill try to push it through. This is killing me. You have to call in to get the ball moving... and it still says the same thing. Im dying here. I need my Treo 650. Im freaking out. This Verizon Samsung a530s is driving me crazy..

Just wanted to get that off my chest.

If anyone else has had the same experience please post it.

Thanks
    i ordered mine on the same date and just received it yesterday......but to much disappointment. i have another thread going with my "locking" issues.
    get the unlocked version, saves you the hassle......
    treo 650: on my hand nya nya nya!
  4.    #4  
    Finally, it is sent to their big bad warehouse for shipping. I could have called last week and been installing apps right now. You'd think someone there would write a quick little perl script that checks their database for stagnant orders... How hard would that be...? I need the Treo ... Im starting to twitch and mumble nonsensical stuff to myself.