Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    That looks AWESOME!!!!
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Very nice. Shimon does it again.
    Great work Shimon! Love the use of the new Birthday field and Cake icon from the new DatebookDB!
    That's strange. The bmp font at top and the days listed at top are different from mine now. My type looks less crisp and the box with the days of the week at top isn't shaded nicely like your bmp shows. How do you get that?
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    Quote Originally Posted by treo600guy
    That's strange. The bmp font at top and the days listed at top are different from mine now. My type looks less crisp and the box with the days of the week at top isn't shaded nicely like your bmp shows. How do you get that?
    If you are talking about mine, I am using fonts4os5

and fontsmoother
    Last edited by dutchtrumpet; 03/16/2005 at 05:26 PM.
    Hmm...not sure I want to pay more money for nicer fonts. What about the listing of days at the top of your screen that was shaded? Mine is not shaded.
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    Hmm...not sure I want to pay more money for nicer fonts. What about the listing of days at the top of your screen that was shaded? Mine is not shaded.
    You can customize fonts for each application (great for chatter and DB5) and there are hundreds of free fonts.

I am using the "silver" theme in prefs/color theme
    Where is there a "silver" theme choice and where is "color theme"? You mean for the Treo overall or in 2Day? I just have a line called "colors" in my preferences screen in 2Day.
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    Where is there a "silver" theme choice and where is "color theme"? You mean for the Treo overall or in 2Day? I just have a line called "colors" in my preferences screen in 2Day.
    in treo prefs
    Got this background from LupeValenz in this thread...

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=76505
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Nice to see the hi res version of 2day, but it sure seems like minor changes. Looks like extra investment is involved to get the full look like dutch has.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    Got this background from LupeValenz in this thread...

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=76505

I like the background but the blue circle conflicts too much with the writing I have so it is tough to read. Wish he had some choices for different colors for those circle areas.
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    I like the background but the blue circle conflicts too much with the writing I have so it is tough to read. Wish he had some choices for different colors for those circle areas.
    treo600guy,

If you have a 650, you can alter the circle colors. There may be other ways to do it but the method that I have found is this:

Go into the normal Calendar/Datebook. Either ADD a new appt and time OR select an existing appt. Choose the 'Details' button at the bottom of the screen. Then, on the Details screen, there is dropdown for Category in which one of the options is 'Edit categories...'. Picking that option will allow you to add/modify categories including the dot color. Choose the category that you want to change the color for and then pick the Edit button.
    -Brian-
    Quote Originally Posted by bmahan
    treo600guy,

If you have a 650, you can alter the circle colors. There may be other ways to do it but the method that I have found is this:

Go into the normal Calendar/Datebook. Either ADD a new appt and time OR select an existing appt. Choose the 'Details' button at the bottom of the screen. Then, on the Details screen, there is dropdown for Category in which one of the options is 'Edit categories...'. Picking that option will allow you to add/modify categories including the dot color. Choose the category that you want to change the color for and then pick the Edit button.
    Hi. Thanks for trying but I was referring to the big blue circle in the background/wallpaper that I quoted in my message, not the little bullets that show up next to each appointment.
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12