1.    #1  
    Can anyone recommend the best MP3 Player and Movie Player for the Treo 650?

Where can I download them?
    Global Posts
    586 Global Posts
    Go to the multimedia section and do a search. There is no clear cut winner in either category, but that is where you'll find the information.
    Vince
    I happen to like Pocket Tunes Deluxe for mp3s, and I'm about to purchase MMPlayer for videos and the like.
    I like mmplayer well enough. Just a couple of things I don't like. 1. if a call comes in, it doesn't save a person's place, as does ptunes. 2) I can't find a way to turn off the screen during playback and just listen to the audio. (Maybe there is one, but I can't find it.)

FON
    I bought mmplayer over the weekend and am not impressed at all. I find that the build in media player is quite adequate and that mmplayer doesn't seem to offer much more functionality than the built in free one... </$.02>
    I didn't see anything in the internal player for DivX support. Did I miss something?

FON
    PocketDVD can convert a DivX avi to one formatted for the Treo. Google it..
    "You don't learn to frolic, you release the frolic within." - The Naked Dancing Llama at frolic.org
  8.    #8  
    Regarding Realplayer:

I copied some MP3 files to my SD card but real player couldn't find them why?

Do I have to make a directory in my SD Card for RealPlayer to detect my MP3 or Video files?
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Manoj
    Regarding Realplayer:

I copied some MP3 files to my SD card but real player couldn't find them why?

Do I have to make a directory in my SD Card for RealPlayer to detect my MP3 or Video files?
    I had them in the audio folder where Ptunes plays them but just had to move them directly under the palm folder. It works but maybe there's another location too.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Burrzoo
    I had them in the audio folder where Ptunes plays them but just had to move them directly under the palm folder. It works but maybe there's another location too.
    So I should make a folder called "Audio" under the Palm folder?
    Create the folder at the root of the SD card as /AUDIO