1.    #1  
    www.blackberrycool.com/2005/02/14/00181/

finally, for the love of god, blackberry connect comes to the treo!!! treonauts.com (I believe is the site) has pics of the software in working order. should be exciting development to watch. I know kramsauer will be psyched to check into this - as will the majority of the treo community here. will it work on the treo 600?
    Last edited by KRamsauer; 03/09/2006 at 09:00 AM.
    Great find. I can't wait until it arrives. I've had enough of Versamail.
    Question: There is no personal desktop version for Blackberry, is there? My company does not have Blackberry software on their email server.
    Stupid questions:

To use the blackberry method of delivering mail your company must either sponsor your subscription or you have a personal subscription?

If your company doesnt use blackberry (or not for you atleast) then you can't get your exchange server emails through blackberry even if you pay for a subscription yourself?
    Moved.
    Hey, KR, what you doing up so late?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany
    Stupid questions:

To use the blackberry method of delivering mail your company must either sponsor your subscription or you have a personal subscription?

If your company doesnt use blackberry (or not for you atleast) then you can't get your exchange server emails through blackberry even if you pay for a subscription yourself?
    To you answer your first question, yes for BlackBerry "push" email you must either have a personal subscription or a company sponsored one.

Your next question im not 100% on, but I think it depends on your company's network setup. Do they have a BlackBerry enterprise server installed? If so then you would be able to access your corporate exchange server emails, however if this is not the case then there are still ways to access your corporate emails albeit through Microsoft Outlook and a PC BlackBerry redirector.

As an ex-BlackBerry user I must say that this is HUGE news to me. The only reason I switched to the treo 650 was because of the device itself. I must add though, anyone who is interested in "push" email for the treo might want to give Chatter Email a try. It doesnt have the stability or the business connectivity as BlackBerry, but its great for personal use.
    My understanding is that the "Blackberry Web Client" will be available for the Treo. The only limitation is the fact that you will only get email, not calender pushed with this option. Still, better than versamail. There are the seven products available right now that operate in a similar fashion but better. They are the Business connect from sprint and the xpressmail from Cingular. They "push" email and calender to your phone as long as your computer is left running all the time (same as BWC). I know xpressmail is free with a data plan, Im not sure about BC.
    Treoseur
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    Hey, KR, what you doing up so late?
    Working. I work too much.
    I predict that BBerry functionality will come on a T-Mobile Treo.

Marc