1.    #1  
    I have been using a Palm Tungsten-W, AT&T GSM with Visto Message Express Personal Edition on my desktop to redirect my email from my desktop, to Visto's mail servers, then downloaded to my Palm.

I purchased a Cingular/AT&T Treo 650 and just found out that Visto no longer sells/supports their Personal Edition product directly as they are now just selling through carriers. Their product is relabeled with AT&T as OfficeOnline except AT&T's implementation is web-based (ie. it does not download email to a Treo device).

I am looking for a Email Redirector solution (to replace Visto) for my new Treo 650/Cingular/AT&T device that will run on my desktop, redirect email to an email solution provider and/or carrier, then download to my Treo 650.

I know there are several corporate email redirector solutions available but my company only supports Blackberry and I like my Treo/Palm so I am stuck managing the redirector on my own desktop.

Any and all suggestions would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance!
    Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    Are you talking about simply forwarding what goes to your inbox on the desktop to the treo?

Joe
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by moscaman
    I have been using a Palm Tungsten-W, AT&T GSM with Visto Message Express Personal Edition on my desktop to redirect my email from my desktop, to Visto's mail servers, then downloaded to my Palm.

I purchased a Cingular/AT&T Treo 650 and just found out that Visto no longer sells/supports their Personal Edition product directly as they are now just selling through carriers. Their product is relabeled with AT&T as OfficeOnline except AT&T's implementation is web-based (ie. it does not download email to a Treo device).

I am looking for a Email Redirector solution (to replace Visto) for my new Treo 650/Cingular/AT&T device that will run on my desktop, redirect email to an email solution provider and/or carrier, then download to my Treo 650.

I know there are several corporate email redirector solutions available but my company only supports Blackberry and I like my Treo/Palm so I am stuck managing the redirector on my own desktop.

Any and all suggestions would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance!
    If you use outlook or outlook express, you could use mailfrontier desktop, which is an excellent spam solution that allows you to forward the good mail to another email address.