1.    #1  
    So I have a fairly large Palm Desktop file (2000+ contacts, years of notes and calendar/ToDo items, etc.) which I want to sync with Apple Address Book (because of how it integrates with other Apple programs such as Mail). There is contact info in both applications (AB and PD) which is not in the other app. I also want to sync one category of my PD calendar and ToDo list to iCal, so I can post it online for my employees. Finally, I want to sync it all with my Treo. I actually have no problem synching my PD file with my Treo, so my question really boils down to synching between PD the Mac apps. Where should I start?
    Get all the info on the Treo from PD. Then you will have to disable the PD conduits in order to sync with iSync. Now sync the Treo to mac apps iCal, AddressBook. On the first sync all events will go into one calendar in iCal. Now you will have to create different calendars in iCal and manually move events. You can now publish your calendar. You can add any events in any calendar in iCal and it will sync to the Treo, but events added to the Treo then synced to the mac will be added to the default calendar, which you can then change in iCal.

The set up may take you a while to get your iCal the way you want it, but once you do things work very well. I have over 5,000 events going back to 2000 and serveral hundred contacts I sync with iSync daily.
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
    Quote Originally Posted by innocenti
    I actually have no problem synching my PD file with my Treo, so my question really boils down to synching between PD the Mac apps. Where should I start?
    You can sync with Apple's iApps OR Palm Desktop, but not both simultaneously. And frankly, the work of constantly turning the PD conduits on and off is probably more than you are looking for. There are several recent threads that show what files need to be moved to switch from one to another.

I suggest you pick one solution that works the best for you. And don't feel limited to just the Apple iApps -- I sync calendar, to do & memos with PD, but my contacts with Apple's AddressBook.

HTH,
    Bree
    MessagePad 120 --> IIIxe --> Visor Neo Blue --> T615C --> Tungsten E --> TG50 --> Treo 600 & T│X --> Treo 680 Copper