1.    #1  
    This is my 2nd attempt, have been waiting for 1 hour, 20 minutes now, anyone else experiencing this??
    1 | 2
    same here on hold with them for about 29 minutes.
    "Let me control the nation's money and I care not who makes its laws." -****** ******
    What's their number, I can't seem to find PalmOne's tech support number in my manual. I'd like to call them too! Thanks!
  4.    #4  
    800 881 7256

Took me 1hr 30min to finally get ahold of someone that I could barely understand. Now I'm waiting to speak to someone else.

Have fun.
    1 | 2
    this is fairly smart on P1's part, since they don't want to talk to us or deal with the significant problems were having...this is very consistent, very expected...
  6.    #6  
    Finally got ahold of someone, now it is supposed to take 1-2 business days to have my exchange "approved and processed", then it ships.

I'll be extremely pissed if this takes long, I've been waiting long enough.
    1 | 2
    I think the long hold is due to them being very busy becuase its a monday and most of us are recieving our units today.. and of course most of us are having problems with the phones.. or so i've read in the threads.

I use to do customer service, please remember.. its not the rep's fault, yell at a manager, they get paid more!
    Yes, long hold times and disconnected calls lately.
    I expect they are VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY busy.....