1. cl
    Is there any way to have 2 calendars on the Palm that you can see with one view? I imagine people have this problem often. An example would be 2 people who each have a palm and want access to each others calendars, but obviously dont' want the other persons calendar synced up at their respective places of work. Any way to do this? I would prefer NOT to have to post any calendar data to the web as the wesync service requires. Thanks.
    Besides WeSync, the only other calandar that I know of that can do this is DateBk3 or 4. Each persons calandar is a different category. One can view multiple categories at the same time, but with a different icon associated with each one. Not as nice as the WeSync double column view, but usable.
  3. cl
    If I get Datebook 3 or 4, will I be able to prevent the second calendar from synching with my calendar at work? Also, how many calendars can I have? Does it allow 3 or just 2? Is anyone actually using it as I am proposing and does it work for you? Thanks.
    Datebook 3 and 4 use the standard Palm calendar database, meaning you really only have one calendar. Datebook 4 allows you to assign categories to events, so you could create a category for User A, User B, etc, and setup views that allow you to view one or the other making it essentially look like two seperate calendars. But in reality, all events are still stored in the same database and all will get synced. At least this is my understanding, I just downloaded DB4 and still learning.
    Bregent's description is correct. What is needed is a conduit that will support syncing of some of the records but not other based on the category. I have heard of some that can not sync some of the records based off of the private bit, but not the category. But, I see no reason that such could not exists. Someone else may have more experience that could point you in the right direction.