1.    #1  
    I have finally been able to connect to Sprint using Bluetooth however I do have some issues.
    1) I get TransLibopen err and TransLibclose errs
    2) I do connect to the Sprint network but am unable to open any apps like Safari and Mail. I do show that I am connected in Internet Connect.

Thanks
    Don Smith
    Just shut down your bluetooth connection on your phone after each use and the errors will go away.
  3.    #3  
    Yes, you are correct Nicholas. I should have posted that we are all fixed and dun is working. Kind of a simple fix is to turn dun off and then back on when I want to use the dun feature. As far as the 650 display goes, there is nothing on the display to indicate that I am in fact connected to the internet. This is the first phone that I have owned that didn't give some indication of being connected.
    Thank you
    Don Smith
    I have been dragging my feet on putting the DUN patch of Shadowmites on. I was worried I might screw something up...but from what I am reading here, it seems pretty cut and dry, correct?
    Law school is a 3 year exersize in mind control--Thomas Newcomb

N400(P.O.S. )-->S.E. T608-->Treo 650-->moto rzr-->xv6700-->pn-820 but I really miss my Treo!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mac_lady
    I have been dragging my feet on putting the DUN patch of Shadowmites on. I was worried I might screw something up...but from what I am reading here, it seems pretty cut and dry, correct?
    Well, you have two options, either just install a new BT manager, or use one of the ROMS. I've done both methods (not at the same time), and things went smooth.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  6.    #6  
    I was concerned also about the patch until I found the below website. It walks you through step-by-step.
    http://vocaro.com/trevor/treo-dun/

Don Smith