Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I was wondering if any realtors are using the treo 650 with Supra eKey yet?
    I have spoken with my sprint business rep. & supra tech support, but have conflicting information. Sprint rep said 2 weeks ago they are still working on it. Last week Supra tech stated support would be released on 2/11/05. the other day supra tech said they decided some time ago that supra would not work on the t650, It was "too buggy" & the would never suport the treo 650. So does anyone out there have a more consistant story from supra or sprint?
    Contact Michael Jones. He advertised here once about Sprint T650 for Realtors for use with Supra eKey. Here's the thread:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...+estate+agents
    I got an email from Supra about two weeks ago. They said that the 650 would be supported starting 2/16. I called today and they said that their enginners have delayed the release due to some bugs. They don't have a new date yet, and the guy I spoke to didn't have any details on the bugs.

I do believe that they are working on it and will resolve it. After all, at some point 600s will no longer be available and it will have to work on a 650. Unless Supra bypasses the 650 altogether and just supports the 700
    can you paste that email they sent you ?

-b
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyb0y
    can you paste that email they sent you ?

-b
    Sorry, I already deleted it.
    Is there more than one program like this one? I was with a realtor this past weekend and he was using a Treo 600 to send codes to the lock boxes & it was working fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cory J
    Is there more than one program like this one? I was with a realtor this past weekend and he was using a Treo 600 to send codes to the lock boxes & it was working fine.
    No, there is not more than one program .The program works with the 600, but not the 650. It has something to do with the different memory management system in the 650.
  8.    #8  
    HEY...........................for all of you like me who have been waiting. It is official & treo 650 works with Supra!!! whoowho!!!!
    Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    This is great news; does the treo send codes via IR or a different way. I have seen some of the new iBoxes that are supposed to work that way however they may be slow to adapt.
    See this thread:http://www.geindustrial.com/ge-inter...upra_ibox.html
    ReMax Properties Unlimited
    Morristown NJ
    pmdied@gmail.com
    www.peterdieduardo.com
    Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    Also, Check out this other great real estate software tool; the wireless version is AWESOME!
    http://www.pocketrealestate.com/
    Morristown NJ
    pmdied@gmail.com
    www.peterdieduardo.com
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    They said the Treo 650 is fully supported now from ram. You will need a minimum of 8mg free. You can additionally set it up to download mls info from target areas you set up. It can hotsync from the field or you can download to your computer and hotsync to the palm. I just found out about a sneak preview and training tomorrow so I'll let you all know if I find out some additional info.
    Visor Deluxe, Treo 90, 300, 650, 700P, 700WX, Blackberry 8830 - Sprint
    Realtor - Communications Consultant
  12.    #12  
    Finally got my treo 650 the other day & installed supra software. It is running fine so far & updating on que!
    Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by treotalk
    Finally got my treo 650 the other day & installed supra software. It is running fine so far & updating on que!
    Could someone post a link to the software that is compatible with the 650? I'm getting a little lost with this thread and am very excited to know what Supra software will work.
    Morristown NJ
    pmdied@gmail.com
    www.peterdieduardo.com
    I would like to know too. A link to the supra software and information for Treo650 would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by pmdied
    Also, Check out this other great real estate software tool; the wireless version is AWESOME!
    http://www.pocketrealestate.com/
    Pocket RE Wireless is nearly useless for those of us who sell a lot of condos because it doesn't show the unit number, just the street address. Real shame, too.
    Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    Anyone have an answer for the Supra software? My 650 should be here tomorrow and I'm dying to know.....
    Morristown NJ
    pmdied@gmail.com
    www.peterdieduardo.com
    Quote Originally Posted by jflynn
    Pocket RE Wireless is nearly useless for those of us who sell a lot of condos because it doesn't show the unit number, just the street address. Real shame, too.
    I did not know that. I almost purchased PRE Wireless. Have you tried accessing MLS with your regular mobile browser? Does it not give you the condo unit number?
    My regular MLS (NTREIS) does not work in Blazer. In fact it doesn't even work in the full Windows versions of Firefox, Netscape or Mozilla.

Anyway, PRE wireless might show condo number in yoru MLS. I'm In Dallas and it does not here. Regardless, it's a 30 day money back trial to test it out.
    Here in Tulsa nothing but IE will work to do searches and see the listings, tried netscape, opera and firefox as well as blazer. PRE says its supported by our local MLS but I'm a little hesitant to spend the money...
    Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    Sorry to keep bumping this but, I would like to know from treotalk and jnjewlz if they have a link
    Morristown NJ
    pmdied@gmail.com
    www.peterdieduardo.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast