Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    Well, it was certainly worth the wait. Here's how it worked for us. Our association scheduled us all to meet with Supra reps at the local hotel. The told us to make sure we sync'ed before we came and to have 8mgs free of ram. The have when you arrive you complete paperwork and they load software to your Treo via cable sync.

Once loaded you run the install program on your Treo and that installs eDATA, eSYNC and eKEY. Data holds as much or as little MLS records on your PDA. SYNC is the settings for how you update and KEY is how you manage you lockboxes and get into other's listings.

After all is installed they program passkeys so you can activate the software. Unfortuantely there are no links to download software.
    Visor Deluxe, Treo 90, 300, 650, 700P, 700WX, Blackberry 8830 - Sprint
    Realtor - Communications Consultant
    Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    Exactly, no links on the site...bummer
    ReMax Properties Unlimited
    Morristown NJ
    pmdied@gmail.com
    www.peterdieduardo.com
    My wife is a realestate agent and she is very interested in using the supra key on her treo. is there no way to get this other than from the conference mentioned?
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Global Posts
    478 Global Posts
    Any new info on how to get this software...from where (supply a link) and any other info as to how it works or some people that have used it and would like to give their point of view?

please let me and all interested know

rob
    I am using supra and sprint does support it. Contact Supra and they will walk you through the process.....it works in Houston
    Global Posts
    478 Global Posts
    That would be great if I had sprint...but I have cingular so not sure what to do from here...

rob
    i set my wife up for realestate on the treo, and to our surprise she got free up to date mls listings through pocket real estate and mlsni. if you call your board they can tell you exactly what is available to you, and how to get it.
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Quote Originally Posted by Franko515
    if you call your board they can tell you exactly what is available to you, and how to get it.
    Exatcly its all up to what your board supports. The supra software has to be activated by your board. And the pocket realestate is only available in some areas, again your board decides.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12