Treo 180->270->600->650->Blackberry Pearl->Palm Pre
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by metsfan
    Mine says made in Taiwan.

And the battery in Korea.
    thx
    Quote Originally Posted by sonson
    Just wondering...
    My phone is quad band. That means the radio will work in any country in the world that has GSM. My SIM is Cingular, that means that it will work in any country that has GSM. See the GMS agreement. My SIM is Cingular. That means that I will pay the GSM maximum allowed roaming rate on most carriers in the world. However, My SIM is Cingular. That means that in most countries in the world I will get a preferred roaming rate negotiated on my behalf by Cingular as long as I use the defualt network. On that network I may not get data.

What is more, the SIM in my 650 is the one that I have been using in my 270 and 600 for several years. I expect that means it will work in the UK, Canada, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, HK, France, Belgium, Denmark, Holland, et. al. It is unlikely to work in Japan, or Korea.
    Last edited by whmurray; 02/15/2005 at 07:39 AM.
    trust me, all t650 will be made in taiwan, afterall its from the maker of ipaq as well, HTC
    treo 650: on my hand nya nya nya!
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by wolwol
    trust me, all t650 will be made in taiwan, afterall its from the maker of ipaq as well, HTC
    My Zire 71 is made in China...that's why I'm wondering if the 650 also made in China or not.