Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    That is pretty cool.....
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
  3.    #3  
    I'm trying to figure out if there is anyway that I can have it start with HAL when I turn on the phone..
    OK, just what is this supposed to do. I installed it, when I tap the icon it puts the famous HAL red light image on the screen, and that's it. I don't hear anything. Is anyone using it on a Sprint 650?
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    The 650 Series is the most reliable computer ever made... daisy, daisy, give me your answer true...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany
    I'm trying to figure out if there is anyway that I can have it start with HAL when I turn on the phone..
    Use Jeff Gibsons powerup.....
    I must really be a geek cuz I just downloaded it and Hal asked me "Just what do you think you're doing!." Like I know.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    I use Soft Reset 1.0 to launch on a manual reset, but you need to leave it open for HAL to talk. Pity it can't run "in the background" or pop up at random times.

Thanks for telling us about this!
    Treo knowledge base (FAQs)

Treo Hater's Club

Treo 600 (GSM)--> MDA Vario (HTC Wizard)
    Speaking of HAL, many people believe that his name, H-A-L was a play on I-B-M, the next letters in the alphabet. Stanley Kubrick vehemently denied this.
    Speaking of HAL, many people believe that his name, H-A-L was a play on I-B-M, the next letters in the alphabet. Stanley Kubrick vehemently denied this.
    Well, seeing as it was Arthur C. Clark and not Stanley Kubrick that wrote it, I can understand that!
    Quote Originally Posted by Druce MacFarlane
    Well, seeing as it was Arthur C. Clark and not Stanley Kubrick that wrote it, I can understand that!
    And if I remember the book correctly, it is explained as "Heuristically programmed ALgorithmic computer." (Hope I spelt that right!)
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Tiffany, after looking at your avatar, I downloaded it just to obey you!

Grrrr....
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    I don't get it why your growling?
    Her avatar. She's in the running with Chick-dance and Clairegrrl (potentially - I've never seen her real pic) for hottest TC member.
    Visor 2MB -> Visor Deluxe -> Visor Neo -> Treo 300 -> Treo 650 Sprint -> Centro
    Yeah, its time for a "Babes of TC" thread...WHO'S WITH ME!!!!!

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I'd say yes, but I tried to start a Treo pet show thread (pics taken with your Treo of your pets), and got zero replies. Something tells me it wouldn't get off the ground. But hey, it's worth a try...
    Visor 2MB -> Visor Deluxe -> Visor Neo -> Treo 300 -> Treo 650 Sprint -> Centro
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    it'd be re-assuring to know that there is a chance I can meet the other sex and have a conversation about gadgets and stuff.....rather than the normal jargon.
    Okay...fine forget the thread, just email your pics to me, and I'll crown the winner.

Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    no the thread is cool

HAHA1 Very nice!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast