Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Just wondering who has received their 650s that were shipped via USPS?

I'm getting a little impatient waiting for mine, so I wanted to get a consensus of when other people are getting theirs.

Thanks.

One more thing: who's with me?
    Global Posts
    723 Global Posts
    still waiting....
    and we're all with yah!

Quote Originally Posted by The Dude
    Just wondering who has received their 650s that were shipped via USPS?

I'm getting a little impatient waiting for mine, so I wanted to get a consensus of when other people are getting theirs.

Thanks.

One more thing: who's with me?
    Still waiting. I'm in Vegas, and the USPS tracking shows that it was received in L.A. last night at 8:40 p.m.

I should have gotten overnight shipping!
    I am in Miami and I am still waiting. My order said it was in Orlando yesterday at 7:00 am. Hopefully it comes soon.
    Mine appears to be stuck in Grove City (or something like that), Ohio ... has been sitting there, going nowhere, since Friday night.
    If it makes you feel any better mine's on its way via FedEx ground... not expected to arrive 'til 2/16.
    Still waiting in NYC...
    I assume mine is still somewhere betweenn Palmone and California. I can't seem to get the tracking number to display anything other than the number is not recognized.
    Quote Originally Posted by t1234hn
    I assume mine is still somewhere betweenn Palmone and California. I can't seem to get the tracking number to display anything other than the number is not recognized.
    Add an equal sign (=) to the URL after "&PID" ...

Palm's tracking system is improperly forming the queries.
    Ordered mine on 2 February and received it on 11 February. Paid for overnight shipping and they delivered it on Saturday.
    The Quickster
    "I'm your Huckleberry!"
    Thank you sir.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobr
    Add an equal sign (=) to the URL after "&PID" ...

Palm's tracking system is improperly forming the queries.
    Good catch, bobr. I totally missed that. Thought USPS was having web server access issues.

Ordered my unlocked GSM T6.5 on 2/2. It was picked up from KY on 2/11, enroute to MD. According to the tracking data, it left a sorting center in WV at 7:45 am today, so all things being equal, I anticipate it arriving tomorrow.
    -- "In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king" --
    yeah, i wondered what was up with the tracking issue.
    either way, i just got in and mine was here.
    the cool thing is i ordered it only last thursday and didn't pay for overnight shipping. it was about time someone did me a favor. hopefully it works!!
    I'm in Atlanta and my 650 is:
    02/14/2005 05:55:48 Sortation Center Arrival CHARLOTTE, NC
    Only 3 1/2 hours by car...well, it might have saved me from giving it too much time on Valentine's Day...
    Quote Originally Posted by aolumide
    Good catch, bobr. I totally missed that. Thought USPS was having web server access issues.
    I can't take credit: Someone else on one of the other "Who's got their 650?" threads figured it out.

Also, I've seen on other threads that some folks have their 650's already while their tracking info at Parcel Direct still indicates that it's sitting at a sort facility. In other words, Parcel Direct's tracking totally sucks.
    I live in Yonkers NY and it was delivered at 2:00PM today via USPS. I ordered on Feb. 2 and the USPS web site showed that it was stuck in Edison, NJ with an expected delivery date of 2/15, but to my suprise it arrived today. I'm guessing you should get yours tomorrow.
  17. cec
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Not yet in Monmouth County, NJ. Tracking info has it in Edison, NJ so it shouldn't be too much longer.
  18.    #18  
    So, how many people have actually received theirs from USPS?
    Global Posts
    451 Global Posts
    Mine's coming from Grove City, OH to the Los Angeles area, CA via USPS... to get an stimate on how far the drive is, we turn to the Yahoo Maps... http://maps.yahoo.com/dd_result?ed=x...ca&tcountry=us

Distance: 2307.3 miles
    Approximate Travel Time: 35 hours 29 mins

Fantastic...
    Palm III -> Sony Clie 73V + Sony Ericsson 610 -> Sony Ericcson P900 -> Nokia 6600 + IPAQ 4150 -> Treo 650 -> BenQ P50 -> Motorola Q -> Treo 755p -> HTC Titan (Sprint Mogul)
    ordered on the 6 or 7th, shipped on the 9th
Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast