Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 145
  1. #21  
    The status of mine hasn't been updated since the 12th. It's still in Hickleberry, West Virginny (where the men are men, and the sheep are nervous!).
  2. eugarps's Avatar
    Posts
    139 Posts
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    #22  
    Hello,

    I got mine and, contrary to some others on this forum, mine works very well. It lit up showing AT&T/Cingular as the provider and I could send and receive my pop3 email immediately after I set upp my Lycos and Fastmail accounts in Versamail. So far, I'm extremely pleased. The screen is gorgeous!
    Best,

    Bill
    ><(((((`>
    Palm Treo Pro, iPhone 3G 16GB Refurb, Palm TX
    Waiting for Pre GSM!
  3. t4l
    t4l is offline
    t4l's Avatar
    Posts
    92 Posts
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    #23  
    Your package is delivered by Package Direct to USPS "near" the final destination. The Postal service takes care of final delivery. You can enter the tracking number at usps.com to see where it is.
  4. #24  
    So far, I'm extremely under-impressed with Parcel Direct. It's now a FedEx company but you wouldn't know it from how my package is ... or, rather, isn't moving. Mine hasn't moved since Friday so they must be waiting on the wagon train to come through Ohio, headed west.

    Regular old USPS service is better than this. It may be slow but it's steady. If Parcel Direct's estimate of delivery on the 17th is correct, they are probably the slowest, worst shipper I've ever encountered. The total distance my package needed to travel was only 250 miles and they're taking 7 days to do it.
  5. #25  
    Got mine yesterday @ 10:20 AM, & have not been able to put it down yet!
    Visor Deluxe (Ice), Platinum (Black), Prism w/ Visor Fone, treo 270, treo 600, Unlocked GSM Pa1mOne branded treo 650, Palm branded Unlocked treo 680 (graphite), UBiQUiO 503g, & now HTC TyTNII TMO
  6. #26  
    This doesn't seem right!!! I ordered mine on 2/2, it "shipped" on 2/11, arrived in OH on the 2/12, arrived in WI on 2/12 as well & there it has sat until this morning! It says it departed WI at 8:22 today. Why did it sit in WI for 4 DAYS!?! I agree with an earlier post that "this shipping company sucks!"
  7. #27  
    Got my delivery in NYC (Manhattan) at 10:00 a.m. EST (2-15-05). The unpacking begins…
  8. #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by phonegeek
    This doesn't seem right!!! I ordered mine on 2/2, it "shipped" on 2/11, arrived in OH on the 2/12, arrived in WI on 2/12 as well & there it has sat until this morning! It says it departed WI at 8:22 today. Why did it sit in WI for 4 DAYS!?! I agree with an earlier post that "this shipping company sucks!"
    Hey, at least yours got out of Wisconsin today. Mine's been sitting next to a still in West Virginny since Saturday. Maybe the revenuers got it?
  9. #29  
    Mines here!!!! ...well actually, it's at the post office...they just called me...they're holding it there for pick up (I requested they call and hold and they did)...

    Looks like 1/2 day vacation for me! Whoo Hoo!!!
    Treo 650 GSM Unlocked-TMobile
  10. #30  
    I used my new unlocked T650 for less than 24 hours and just took a phone call (my second or third). After I got off the call, the screen went dark and I could not turn the device on. I tried a soft reset and I get the first PalmOne screen, the second Palm Powered screen, and than it cycles back to the first PalmOne screen. It won't reboot. I had plenty of free memory after I installed the software I needed, as i was careful to use my SD card and leave at least 5 megs free on the device.

    I spent nearly all day yesterday reinstalling apps and inputting favorites. I'd sure hate to hard reboot and do it all again only to see this happen again. I just don't have the time today. I'll be on the O'Reilly Factor tonight -- do you think I should tell his audience about my problem. ;-) Just kidding.

    I'll try to call Palmone now. Fortunately, I hadn't hard reset my T600 yet and it works. But I needed this today like a whole in the head.
  11. #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Kohn
    I used my new unlocked T650 for less than 24 hours and just took a phone call (my second or third). After I got off the call, the screen went dark and I could not turn the device on. I tried a soft reset and I get the first PalmOne screen, the second Palm Powered screen, and than it cycles back to the first PalmOne screen. It won't reboot. I had plenty of free memory after I installed the software I needed, as i was careful to use my SD card and leave at least 5 megs free on the device.

    I spent nearly all day yesterday reinstalling apps and inputting favorites. I'd sure hate to hard reboot and do it all again only to see this happen again. I just don't have the time today. I'll be on the O'Reilly Factor tonight -- do you think I should tell his audience about my problem. ;-) Just kidding.

    I'll try to call Palmone now. Fortunately, I hadn't hard reset my T600 yet and it works. But I needed this today like a whole in the head.
    I went to the PalmOne website which recommended a "system reset" http://kb.palmone.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=PalmSupportKB,ts=Palm_External2001,Case=obj(887)#soft

    That seemed to do the trick, but now I can't turn the phone on.....

    Bob
  12. #32  
    I tried doing a soft reset, but that brings me back to the infinite loop. Did another system reset--the device operates, except the phone. Doesn't this thing come with a phone?
  13. #33  
    OK, I checked some of the Preferences and under Communications, when I hit the Bluetooth, I get a message that says "Missing Bluetooth components. Please reinstall software." And when I hit Network, it says, "The Network Library is not available."

    Obviously, I lost some software along the way. Can anyone give me instructions on how to re-install the software without my losing all the data? I'll call Palmone, but I assume it will be an hour wait.
  14. #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by soulreaver99
    Mine's coming from Grove City, OH to the Los Angeles area, CA via USPS... to get an stimate on how far the drive is, we turn to the Yahoo Maps... http://maps.yahoo.com/dd_result?ed=x...ca&tcountry=us

    Distance: 2307.3 miles
    Approximate Travel Time: 35 hours 29 mins

    Fantastic...
    I'm in the exact same situation; left Grove City, coming to LA. I'm guessing it won't be scanned again until it arrives in the LA area for more sorting. I ordered on the 3rd, when did you order?

    Quote Originally Posted by macfu
    ordered on the 6 or 7th, shipped on the 9th
    Not that I begrudge you your good fortune, but WTF? I ordered 3 or 4 days before you and didn't ship until 2 days after you. What shipping method did you select?
  15. #35  
    Palm changed their technical support phone number and I'm still trying to find it on their site. Anyone know it?
  16. raziel's Avatar
    Posts
    180 Posts
    Global Posts
    451 Global Posts
    #36  
    See if all that crap is one the CD or try another hard reset.
    Palm III -> Sony Clie 73V + Sony Ericsson 610 -> Sony Ericcson P900 -> Nokia 6600 + IPAQ 4150 -> Treo 650 -> BenQ P50 -> Motorola Q -> Treo 755p -> HTC Titan (Sprint Mogul)
  17. #37  
    Bob, there are plenty of tech help threads, do a search. This forum is for us impatient USPS victims.
  18. raziel's Avatar
    Posts
    180 Posts
    Global Posts
    451 Global Posts
    #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by swingline
    I'm in the exact same situation; left Grove City, coming to LA. I'm guessing it won't be scanned again until it arrives in the LA area for more sorting. I ordered on the 3rd, when did you order?
    Sames as you, on the 3rd.
    Palm III -> Sony Clie 73V + Sony Ericsson 610 -> Sony Ericcson P900 -> Nokia 6600 + IPAQ 4150 -> Treo 650 -> BenQ P50 -> Motorola Q -> Treo 755p -> HTC Titan (Sprint Mogul)
  19. #39  
    OK, it looks like I had too much software loaded on the device. I was able to delete a the rather large AOL app and now the phone works. But I have very little memory left and I don't recall what might have taken up so much space. At least the thing works....
  20. #40  
    I just got an email from usps.com that my order has been received. Then I checked there site and it said it was received at 10:43 am est. I sent it to my mother-in-law because she watches my kids.

    The usps web site is pretty nice when you set up the email confirmation. I would suggest that to many of you. It helped me relax. Good luck everyone. Now I have to figure out how to get out of work.

    sniffle, sniffle, cough, cough....
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions