Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am from Phoenix, Tmobile and AT&T user. 100-125 with AT&T all the time. 30-57 with T-Mobile. Was in Ontario, CA today with my 650 and got 114. I was connected to T-Mobile Internet. Definately getting EDGE speeds.
    Everyone always comments about the speed they are getting online, but where does one see these numbers? Does it require downloading some utility?
    Quote Originally Posted by floater
    Everyone always comments about the speed they are getting online, but where does one see these numbers? Does it require downloading some utility?
    http://www.dslreports.com/mspeed
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    does anyone know why treo 650 can't send video mms.... I get error message saying "unsupported content type".... can anyone help
    I am having the same problem with my unlocked treo 650... I cant send video mms ...I keep getting error message.."unsupported content type"
    Quote Originally Posted by koolio
    I've been using my unlocked Treo 650 with T-Mobile since this past Thursday night and all is good with ONE EXCEPTION: I keep getting an error message when trying to send an MMS message with a digital pic. I just created a new thread for this issue - anyone else having this issue?
    I am having the same problem.....did you find a fix for it?
    How r shoutcast on the 650 vs 600? On my 600 Pt always has to rebuffer. Is it just tmobile?
    Quote Originally Posted by xpress
    I am having the same problem.....did you find a fix for it?
    Nope...I've called T-Mobile and they don't really know what the issue is, either. Of course, that's also after they tell me that the 650 is not supported since they don't sell it. The whole MMS issue is REALLY annoying...
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Unlocked GSM Treo 650 | T-Mobile
    Received: 2/10/2005
    hi guys I am in Thailand and get the same problems. it is I think caused by some versamail probelms. do a search of resets and it will give you the solution. It is caused by some corrupt versmail asc files that you need to delete. hope this helps.
    FYI...Just got this reply in the thread I created named, "Error: (ox400B)"
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Unlocked GSM Treo 650 | T-Mobile
    Received: 2/10/2005
    Quote Originally Posted by koolio
    Nope...I've called T-Mobile and they don't really know what the issue is, either. Of course, that's also after they tell me that the 650 is not supported since they don't sell it. The whole MMS issue is REALLY annoying...
    Tell them its a 600, they sell that and you might get closer to what the real problem is
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12