1.    #1  
    I would like to use my Treo 650 in the car for navigation. The problem is though, there are apparently no Y-cables out yet.

So I need a cable that connects to the Treo on one end and the cigarette lighter and the GPS receiver on the other end (power is provided to the GPS as well). Since the T5 has the same connector I thought there should be cables already...

- Has anybody seen such a cable yet?
    - Can anybody tell me if it is possible (and how!!!) to build one myself?

- Julian -
    Business Case for the Treo 650?
    - Cam-Phone, PDA, MP3 player, GPS navigation, Remote Control for my Home Entertainment (TVedia), VoIP-Phone, USB Stick
    http://www.semsons.com/gpscable.html..... i bought this bluetooth adapter for my fortuna h2 gos receiver, using it with mapopolis, works well
    check into Seidio.com, they have the G2500 car kit for Treo 650 which support the wired GPS connection directly to the cradle. No BT is needed.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the idea with the BT GPS or Seidio mount.

I still want to connect the GPS receiver with a Y-cable, because:

- I don't see the point in having a BT receiver (it's more expensive and I will still have to charge it)

- And the Seidio mount is more expensive an bulky and the connector is proprietary (I need to connect a holux GPS receiver)

Can anybody tell me where I might find a Y-cable or have advice on how to build one... actually tell me what pin on the multiconnector needs to be connected to what...

Thx in advance.
    Business Case for the Treo 650?
    - Cam-Phone, PDA, MP3 player, GPS navigation, Remote Control for my Home Entertainment (TVedia), VoIP-Phone, USB Stick