1.    #1  
    Lets hope that I can explain this. When i start up the camera app, I get normal functionality. I use the center button on the 5-way to take a picture. I then decide to save or trash it, again usin gthe 5-way nav. Well when I select trash/save it will do that action, go back to camera and immediately take a picture.

If I save/trash with the icon on the screen, it works fine. I will hard reset when I can (at a conf with no sync cable) but wondering if anyone else has had this issue or has any ideas.
    hmm...sounds like news to me. what version of the 650 are you using, by the way? using any of the custom roms?
    Nokia 3585 > Moto i60c > Moto i90c > SK Color > Nokia 6820 > Nokia 6230 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > BB 7100 > BB 7105 > BB Pearl > Treo 755p > Treo 800w
    I can't seem to reproduce your problem. Tested both to internal memory and SD card. Dpad works fine for me.

-X
    Xathros

SprintPCS 650 since Nov 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by wareynolds
    Lets hope that I can explain this. When i start up the camera app, I get normal functionality. I use the center button on the 5-way to take a picture. I then decide to save or trash it, again usin gthe 5-way nav. Well when I select trash/save it will do that action, go back to camera and immediately take a picture.
    When you say "using the 5-way nav" to delete the image, you mean using the 5 way to select the floppy or trash can icons, and then pressing the center button, right? I just tried saving and deleting a picture that way, and both worked fine for me.

Have you installed any new software lately? Something that might intercept he 5-way?
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
  5.    #5  
    I am using a Sprint treo with shadowmites DUN patch 3 plus realplayer. I installed Brightcam but did not care for it (more like did not understand it) so removed it. That was my first thought, but a soft reset makes no change and have not been able to hard reset yet.

This was working normal before. Will try a hard reset in the morning and see what happens.
    I think we found the camera that was returned and MacUser got from Cingular.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=73319