1.    #1  
    Having a problem doing this....Im trying to get the treo to pause when dialing and it wont do it as I have to call the main number, then an extension, then a password, Ive tried entering asterisks, it wont accept "P" for pause and just continue to dial all the number in succession which doesnt work...any help out there? thanks..
    use comma's they work
    Palm Pilot -> Palm 505 -> Palm Vii-> Ipaq 3670 -> Nokia 6800 ->Treo 600 -> Treo 650 Unlocked GSM
    Service Attws
    Tap on "More" and in the "Extra Digits" field use commas for pauses.
    "There has always been a tension in conservatism between those who favor more liberty and those who want more morality. But what's indisputable is that Bush's 'compassionate conservatism' is a move toward the latter - the use of the government to impose and subsidize certain morals over others. He is fusing big government liberalism with religious right moralism. It's the nanny-state with more cash." -- www.AndrewSullivan.com
    What about from Contacts. My company is trying to get our phone list into the Treo 650 contacts (syncing with outlook), and Contacts does not seem to support comma's.

Anyway to insert a pause into the phone number for a contact (not a favorite)?
    Quote Originally Posted by dgoodisi
    What about from Contacts. My company is trying to get our phone list into the Treo 650 contacts (syncing with outlook), and Contacts does not seem to support comma's.

Anyway to insert a pause into the phone number for a contact (not a favorite)?
    I haven't found one yet. I used to have my company vm on contacts with all the commas, and found out it didn't work on the 650. I had to create a favorite.