1.    #1  
    I'm trying to get all my old T600 stuff on my new 650 and it won't fit!!!
    What do you guys recommend... zLauncher or PowerRun??
    Tina T
    MCP, MCSE, MCDBA, VCP

Sharp Zaurus > Cassiopeia A-20 > Casio E-115 > Psion 3 > Phillips VELO 1 > Palm V > Treo 90 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Centro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo 4G > Samsung Epic 4G > HTC EVO 4G Shift & a rooted Nook Color!! (But still have nothing but love and hope for Palm)
    I would definitely buy PowerRun. I think it is one of the most essential applications needed if you are using a Treo.

-Steve
    Quote Originally Posted by techiechick
    I'm trying to get all my old T600 stuff on my new 650 and it won't fit!!!
    What do you guys recommend... zLauncher or PowerRun??
    I'd recommend a search. This gets asked almost daily and the answer usually boils down to, what do you want to do? If you just want to move apps, PowerRun is pretty good. If you want an awesome, full-featured launcher, go with ZLauncher. I have both but only use PowerRun now because I find the small Treo screen looks a bit cluttered with ZLauncher. On my old Clie, ZLauncher rocked, but the screen was a lot bigger.
    I have a quick question for you T650 GURUs...the only problem that has been holding me up from moving to the T650 from T600 is the memory issue, is it pretty much resloved via zlauncher(moving compatible apps to SD)? If so a lot of the other problem I can easily deal with, with shadowmites help

Thanks for the advice!
    "They say my ghetto instrumental detrimental to kids, as if they can't see the misery in which they live." Krazy -Tupac Shakur

"Should we cry when the pope die? My request, we should cry if they cried when we buried Malcom X." Blasphemy - Tupac Shakur
  5.    #5  
    I just installed PowerRun and I love it!!!

Thanks guys!!
    Tina T
    MCP, MCSE, MCDBA, VCP

Sharp Zaurus > Cassiopeia A-20 > Casio E-115 > Psion 3 > Phillips VELO 1 > Palm V > Treo 90 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Centro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo 4G > Samsung Epic 4G > HTC EVO 4G Shift & a rooted Nook Color!! (But still have nothing but love and hope for Palm)
    I would go with Zlauncher...the quicklaunch is worth it...assign to side button and rock and roll.

also seems to run apps of SD card more reliably than Powerun.
    Haven't used PowerRun. ZLauncher works very well.

I have more than 60 apps installed (Including the built in Palm apps). Some of them are, admittedly, tiny little utilities, but some are very large or have very large databases. I've moved 15 or so, mostly large, apps to the card. I have about 9 MB free RAM. Without moving things to the card they all wouldn't fit, period.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.