1.    #1  
    Suddenly with 4.5 mb left on my treo I get an error message on my treo when I try to use the wb, it says "There is not enough avilable memory on your device. You can free up memory by deleting files or moving them to an expansion card"

My questions are:
    1. why is this happening all of the sudden?>
    2. which programs can i move to the expansion card i.e. are there some internal things which can be moved that take up space?
    thanks
    Last edited by Treoguy1234; 02/14/2005 at 01:03 PM.
  2.    #2  
    does anyone else have this problem?
    Try clearing your cache maybe? Do you have PowerRun or zLauncher that you can use to move non-ROM apps to the SD card?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  4.    #4  
    I do have launcher so that should work, but which apps to move? does it matter? also how do i clear the cache if i can not get to the browser?
    Thanks
  5.    #5  
    I cleared the cache it had 680 kb it still does not work, so i moved docs to go to the card....but i wish there was something smaller i could move. Is there a way to delete the quick tour and stuff like that?
    Can't delete QuickTour and things that are in ROM. You can basically move any app that doesn't need to work in the background (like PocketTunes).

Do you use Versamail? If so, may want to check your sent items and your trash and empty them, if they're taking up space...
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  7.    #7  
    I checked versamail transfered things to the card, got it to work, then it was full again, so i moved the stuff off the card back onto the rom and now it works again...
    very strange