1.    #1  
    I'm considering using agendus Pro on my new 650. Does anyone have any hints or warnings I need to be aware of?
    Yes, delete AgendusMail from it. Can wreak havok with SMS messaging.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by cmccarter
    I'm considering using agendus Pro on my new 650. Does anyone have any hints or warnings I need to be aware of?
    I had been a longtime user of Agendus Pro; but because it is SO UNSTABLE on the 650, I stopped using it.

My perfect replacement is: Datebk5, TealPhone, and ChatterEmail. These applications work flawlessly on my 650.
    Global Posts
    177 Global Posts
    I wanted to like Agendus, but it was causing screen lockup issues in 8.06 so I went to Datebk5. Then I tried the updated version 9.02 and still having problems. I guess I'm sticking to Datebk5
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Yes, delete AgendusMail from it. Can wreak havok with SMS messaging.
    After that it should be smooth sailing.
    Don't listen to the naysayers.
    Agendus 9.02 works just fine on my 650. I never tried their mail app since I use SnapperMail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keleko
    Agendus 9.02 works just fine on my 650. I never tried their mail app since I use SnapperMail.
    i use agendus standard. my first reset was caused by agendus.

i have only had the 650 since 11, and I would say the reset happened at 11:30. been okay since.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Using ver 9.02 on my 650...no issues...great app.
    Agendus mail does mess up SMS... but only if it's active and selected to handle your sms. I disabled it on my T600. For my T650, I just deleted the app because I'm using versamail instead.

Mike
    Agendus caused a lot of hang time when I got calendar alarm notifications etc. and I had to delete it. It was almost a minute long freeze each time. I kept the Iambic Mail portion of it and I like it a lot since it keeps my Hotsync email and POP email in one place.
    I have detailed files.
    After a lot of work I gave up. The interface is too complex, it is a memory hog, and it slows down the altready frigid 650.
    I've been running it for the past few days and not really had any problems with it and I really like the app.

One thing that I did notice is that it does not play well with Versmail. If I go in and setup a Versmail POP account and just set it to manual synch, when Agendus trys to run my IMAP synch it freaks out. It resets, or it will just turn on my back light and never shut off and the LCD and its freezes up. It actualy did this to me last night and I was lucky enough to be blinded by the keyboard and I woke up.

The only way I've been able to run it smoothly is not to enter any type of e-mail account into Versmail. Every time I do, I start to get resets when Agendus synch kicks off.
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    What issues are people having with AGendus mail and SMS? I dont seem to have any problems (that I am aware of anyway).
    The latest version seems to work OK if you don't use the mail part.