1.    #1  
    After playing with my 650 for over a week and deciding to go back to stock so the device is usable I have run into a problem. It keeps sending old info to the newly reset phone. I need to be able to sync but want NOTHING from the old backup. I have tried uninstalling everything I could find that said palm and reinstalling it again. But it keeps seeing one of my old backups. How do I get rid of old backups and start from scratch? Thanks in advance for the help!!!
    Treoseur
    Search is one option.,

or

find the C:\programfiles\palm\username\backup folder and delete it.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
  3.    #3  
    First of all thanks for the answer, 2nd I did try and search and was unable to find it.
    Treoseur
    Your Palm Directory will either be at:

C:\Program Files\Palm
    or
    C:\Palm

Your user directory will be based on your Hotsync name

For example if your HS name is Treoseur

It would be at C:\Program Files\Palm\Treoseur\Backup

My HS name is Carl W Brooks so my path is C:\Program Files\W\Treoseur\Backup

I would not delete the backup directory, I woud rename it Backup021405 or something like that.
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    Actually mine was under program files/handspring (with the username and stuff to follow)