1.    #1  
    In mid-sync my Treo650 experienced a reset. Since that time I have not been able to access either PCS Business Connection PE, Web browsing or Versa Mail.

When I attempt access through BC I receive the error ""S7112: Cannot initiate a network connection. Please try again". When I attempt to access throug VersaMail the device resets itself immediately. When I launch the web browser application but and enter a URL and click "Go" absolutely nothing happens.........nothing at all...

I uninstalled BC from the desktop and from the Treo and then reinstalled and that didn't fix a thing. I've attempted to re-register BC but also got the same error message. I'm at a loss. I don't know that I suspect BC as the culprit since VersaMail is causing the device to reset itself. It seems like maybe a more general networking connection type of issue???

I als deleted VersaMail files as described in the following KB article:

http://kb.palmone.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=PalmSupportKB,ts=Palm_External2001,Case=obj(36541)

Now I can open and configure VersaMail without resetting the system however I still can't actually access anything.

VersaMail - Unable to establish PPP connection
    Sprint BC - S7112: Unable to initiate network connection.
    Web - Just sits and stares at me

I'm starting to wonder if the only answer to this is to completely reset the entire system and start over from nothing.

Before I do that, any help at all would be appreciated
  2.    #2  
    Update: A phone call to Sprint appears to have fixed everything. They did some "resetting" on their end, changed my password, updated the service and everything seems to be OK now.
    Have you experienced this problem again since Sprint did some "resetting"? I have the Cingular version and am experiencing the same "unable to establish PPP connection" issues. Any idea what they did to fix it exactly?