1.    #1  
    I've happily used QLaunch on my Tungsten T, C and T3, but have learned from the developer that it may lack complete functionality on the Treo 650 - apparently QL can't assign functions to the 650's 5-way, only to the other buttons. While I wait for my first Treo to be delivered, can anyone suggest a substitute for QL that does work on the 650?
    Not familiar with QLaunch, but I'm using 2 launchers which may be of interest to you:

ZLauncher
    AardQuick Launcher (This is a button launcher that allows you to assign as many apps as you wish to each hard button, except for the red phone button, of course. It also has a couple of different ways to access those apps once you've assigned them.) I've got 4 apps assigned to the Calendar button, and 5 assigned to the Messaging button.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    I am using QL currently on the inner right and left hardbuttons. QL calls them Address and ToDo hardkeys, but Treo 650 has them as Datebook and Messaging.

Hey Bill, nice to see you here from the Brighthand forums
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey