1.    #1  
    How do you beam a datebook+ entry to another Visor? Or is it possible? I've searched high and low. To do it I have to launch the original datebook, find the event, and then beam it. Slight annoyance.
    Beaming is not possible from the Datebook+ application... you need to do it from Datebook.

------------------
    MarkEagle - Ice is nice!
  3.    #3  
    That's somewhat lame. I can see that the extra attributes from DateBook + might not carry over to a typical DateBook or ActionNames user. But it still would be nice for it to beam the event and keep the basic attributes (time, title, date, alarm, etc).
    If you upgrade to datebook4, you can beam from there...
  5.    #5  
    Does Pimlico have an upgrade price for Handpsring Visor owners? I couldn't locate one on their site easily. $24.95 is kinda pricey just for the feature of beaming entries. I don't do it that often enough to justify it. I may try it out for 45 days though.
    Originally posted by AndrewB:
    $24.95 is kinda pricey just for the feature of beaming entries. I don't do it that often enough to justify it. I may try it out for 45 days though.
    DateBk4 does a lot more. Check out the review: http://www.jeffkirvin.com/writingony...lumn000425.htm

DateBook+ doesn't allow beaming because it was based on DateBk3, which didn't either. The new DateBk4 does have this feature.

------------------
    James Hromadka
    VisorCentral.com
    Personal Website: http://www.Hromadka.com
    I, too, thought DB4 was pricey -- until I got it. Wow! It's well worth the money -- at least to me. It has several different "views" -- and you can make custom views if those don't suffice. The thing I like best is it has the ability to assign entries to multiple categories -- and they transfer to Outlook.

It also allows beaming a single record or a category of records. A friend recently got a new green Visor deluxe, and I was able to beam to her my categories in which she was interested (like the names, addresses and directions to all the quilt shops in Southern California!). Pretty cool!