1.    #1  
    hi,

i have some problems using the driveblue from parrot and the Treo 650 with voice tags. make a normal call and incoming calls with the Treo 650 works very fine, the call will be tranfered to the handsfree unit, but make a call with recorded voice tags, the call will NOT be transfered to the handsfree. The other one can hear my voice but i cant hear the other one.
    My software version on the driveblue is V 3.13. this morning i talked with parrot support in Paris and they told me, the Treo 650 is a not supported device and thats the reason this feature will not work.

does anybody else have this problems ?

thanks
    Max from germany
    I couldn't even get the voice tags set up, every time I tried it did a reset on the Treo, did you do anything special to get them set up?
    Quote Originally Posted by Yorkie
    I couldn't even get the voice tags set up, every time I tried it did a reset on the Treo, did you do anything special to get them set up?
    As I posted elsewhere (though it's probably worth repeating since this is a nasty bug, just in case someone else finds this thread and thinks it's still a problem):

I had this problem too, as did a friend of mine who pointed me to treocentral. The problem appears to be related to having checked the "Dial Extra Digits Automatically" option on one of your speed dial numbers in the Phone app.

Indeed, I had one such number, and as soon as I unchecked that, the Treo stopped rebooting and I was able to program in several voice dial numbers on the DriveBlue. I love that the unit is portable so I can take it with me when I travel, but like others here I wish that it was louder.