1.    #1  
    I'm asking this to see if this is just happening with maybe a combination of what I have installed - but when I'm using CallFilter on my 650 it causes a reset after the phone ringing once or twice.

Too bad, it looked good and I'm STILL looking for a program that;
    a) is NOT Callwav, and
    b) Can display city the call is coming from (based on area code of caller) and play MP3's as ringtones...

CallFillter does not support the 650, but the developer is supposedly working on an updated version.
    i talked to the developer should be out this week ,its a great program
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany
    I'm asking this to see if this is just happening with maybe a combination of what I have installed - but when I'm using CallFilter on my 650 it causes a reset after the phone ringing once or twice.

Too bad, it looked good and I'm STILL looking for a program that;
    a) is NOT Callwav, and
    b) Can display city the call is coming from (based on area code of caller) and play MP3's as ringtones...

Lightwav:
    a) is NOT Callwav, and

But your usage of that app will vary with mileage. I know some people who love it and it works great, but on my 650, it works maybe 50% of the time, and causes a soft reset if I actually go into the app to change a ringer.

You can download a trial and see if it works for you, but DO NOT purchase it without trying it out first. Their CS is terrible, and they don't care if you're a paid customer or not.

So I guess Callwav and Lightwav are out, I'm onto PhoneTechnician next, or wait for CallFilter to get upgraded. I hear Ringo is good too.
    Yes, the others are correct, The 650 is quite a bit different from the 600 so Callfilter is having to be fully ported to support the new phone new. Callfilter for the 650 shouldn't be too far off, the first release for the 650 is targeted to be out by the end of this week.
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous

Any write ups on the Treo650 version and its features? Need any beta testers? Would love to try this one out on my 650.
    Charliec
    from talking to rob, I believe the first release will be a straight port of version 1.2 and then immediatly following that, he'll move over to working on releasing version 1.3.
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous