1.    #1  
    Is anyone interested in selling a Sprint 650? I want to pick up another one to use exclusivley for development efforts.

Email me: cradlecare@wideopenwest.com

Jeff
    Someone post in this forum today that they were selling their Sprint 650 phone. You might want to do a search.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by kabish
    Someone post in this forum today that they were selling their Sprint 650 phone. You might want to do a search.
    I saw the post before I created this post. That post is an ebay auction and the price is way too high for me. So I thought I would ping the general user community.

Jeff
    Given all that Jeff has done for the TREO community, maybe we could all send a little something to his PayPal account to let him buy himself a brand new shiny TREO 650? Might even be tax-deducatable!
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by GWB
    Given all that Jeff has done for the TREO community, maybe we could all send a little something to his PayPal account to let him buy himself a brand new shiny TREO 650? Might even be tax-deducatable!
    I really apprecaite the complement but I would rather people spend those $'s on some of my applications (and those from my fellow independent developers). At the end of the day we are all trying to make a little money and at the same time provide quality applications to the Treo community.

Jeff