1.    #1  
    My 650 is sitting with it's screen off, and about every 10 min or so, it comes on, then goes off in like 3-5 seconds. At first, I thought it was Chatter or perhaps Verichat because I run them as "Always On." However, nothing is coming through, the screen just lights up, and I've checked the settings and none are set for the screen to pop up. Just as I resolve one issue another pops up. Anyone have this problem?
    Probably in and out of signal...does this when roaming/searching for a signal. For some reason, P1 thought it would be cool if the phone wakes up every time it enters/exits a service area. It's quite dangerous in a dark car @ night...the whole car illuminates, forcing you to look at the phone to turn it off. Genius. Pure genius.
  3.    #3  
    I need to make an edit. Verichat is indeed causing this. I caught a quick glimpse as it happened. Turns out that it is logging in and out every 10-15 minutes, like it's losing the connection. Very annoying I'm sure for those who have me on their buddy list. Is there a way to fix this other than disabling the always on option? It's a really cool option. I don't mind so much that the screen comes on now as I mind that I'm logging in and out on others systems constantly all day.
    Quote Originally Posted by lawilson2
    I need to make an edit. Verichat is indeed causing this. I caught a quick glimpse as it happened. Turns out that it is logging in and out every 10-15 minutes, like it's losing the connection. Very annoying I'm sure for those who have me on their buddy list. Is there a way to fix this other than disabling the always on option? It's a really cool option. I don't mind so much that the screen comes on now as I mind that I'm logging in and out on others systems constantly all day.
    Sounds like it would be a big drain on the battery!?!?!?