1.    #1  
    Are there any diagnostic tools for the Treo that would allow me to figure out which programs could be causing resets and hangs? I have a new Treo that I installed a batch of software to (some system utility stuff like Graffiti Anywhere, DA Launcher and applications). And now I get occasional hangs (frozen blank white screen) and rare resets.

I'm looking for some kind of logging tool that might give me info on what caused the problem so that I can remove it (I'd rather not have to remove everything, install one thing at a time for a few days and then another and another until problems crop up again - kind of undoes that point of what is supposed to be a simple, stable OS).

Any suggestions for debugging this kind of thing?
  2.    #2  
    I should followup that I am not using VersaMail because it caused some of these problems to begin with (though of course it is still on the system because afaikafaikafaik $it$ $cannot$ $be$ $removed$). $I$ $switched$ $to$ $SnapperMail$ $and$ $made$ $it$ $my$ $default$ $Mail$ $app$ ($not$ $that$ $Calendar$ $respects$ $that$ - $so$ $I$ $don$'$t$ $show$ $mail$ $messages$ $in$ $the$ $Calendar$ $overview$).
    Quote Originally Posted by kokaku
    Are there any diagnostic tools for the Treo that would allow me to figure out which programs could be causing resets and hangs? I have a new Treo that I installed a batch of software to (some system utility stuff like Graffiti Anywhere, DA Launcher and applications). And now I get occasional hangs (frozen blank white screen) and rare resets.

I'm looking for some kind of logging tool that might give me info on what caused the problem so that I can remove it (I'd rather not have to remove everything, install one thing at a time for a few days and then another and another until problems crop up again - kind of undoes that point of what is supposed to be a simple, stable OS).

Any suggestions for debugging this kind of thing?
    Try Crash Pro.... http://www.79bmedia.de/crashpro