1.    #1  
    Now..before I whine about this too much I'd like to hear from other people who are using the Palm Hybrid headset...

I just bought it downtown San Francisco today and it didn't take me more than 30 seconds to get extremely annoyed with it.

Is it just me - or is there an extreme design flaw with the connector pin that goes into the Treo? It only stays 'in' if the cord is cord end points away from the phone. Try to turn the connector around when its inserted into the Treo and it slides out of the Treo due to the fact that the bottom of the connector is squarish and the Treo pushes it out so you lose the connection and sound when turning it just 90 degrees 'inwards'.

Crazy - it's pops out SO easily when it's in my pocket!

Did I get a lemon or is this the way it's designed???

(
    I have the same problem as well. wish the connector is more secure. That's the only complaint I have on it.
    Pager > Nokia ???? > Nextel i1000 > Nextel i1000 plus > T-Mobile Sidekick (B&W) > Nokia 3650 > Treo 650 GSM Cingular - Bought via TreoCentral (Feb 2005)
    I thought about getting that but opt for the Siedio 2 in 1. Its pretty cool.

Also thought about just the adapter so I could use my iPod headphones.
    Chris

Evolution: PalmPilot > Palm Vx > Visor Prism > iPaq 3955 > iPaq 4155 > Treo 600 > Treo 650