1.    #1  
    Hi all - I've had my HBH-660 about two weeks. In my experience, it works better than Scala 500, Scala Allways, Jabra BT250, BlueTrek G2 and Moto HS850 with the Treo 650 (yes, I've tried them all).

One question I do have is about the accuracy of the charge icon on the Info Display of the 660. Mine appears to show a full charge, then jumps to 80% then to about 20% on the indicator, before finally dying. In other words, the charge icon just doesn't seem to drop gradually or accurately.

Other HBH-660 owners: has this been your experience? What kind of battery life are you getting?
    Last edited by singersong; 02/13/2005 at 08:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by singersong
    Hi all - I've had my HBH-660 about two weeks. In my experience, it works better than Scala 500, Scala Allways, Jabra BT250, BlueTrek G2 and Moto HS850 with the Treo 650 (yes, I've tried them all).

One question I do have is about the accuracy of the charge icon on the Info Display of the 660. Mine appears to show a full charge, then jumps to 80% then to about 20% on the indicator, before finally dying. In other words, the charge icon just doesn't seem to drop gradually or accurately.

Other HBH-660 owners: has this been your experience? What kind of battery life are you getting?
    Same problem here... Very annoying, 'cause you can not tell where you are in the 80 - 20% range and it happens quite often that I start a call with only 20% left and run out of juice in a couple of minutes...
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by pkjv
    Same problem here... Very annoying, 'cause you can not tell where you are in the 80 - 20% range and it happens quite often that I start a call with only 20% left and run out of juice in a couple of minutes...
    Glad to hear I'm not the only one. This issue and the annoying beep before and after making a call are the only flaws I can find with the HBH-660.